The Antichrist is here: Beware of the Antichrist!

Samstwitch

ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO THE ANTICHRIST IS: We must keep watch, because he will come during our lifetime.

In this video (above), Jesus describes the 'Last Day's' or 'End Times'...warnings about the Antichrist, the Beast and the Mark of the Beast , and more. Watch, we are living in the Last Days!

BEWARE OF MAITREYA!

Video above: I have read about Maitreya for decades. For many years, I and others believe he could be the Antichrist, and he could be! During the 1980's on one Sunday, he took out full-page ads in several major cities around the world that said "The Christ is here" (and more). When three men visited his home in the desert, Maitreya demonstrated calling fire from the sky, and performed other so-called miracles. (I can't remember who they were, journalists maybe, but a story had been published about their terrifying visit...and how Maitreya raised a person from the dead for a minute, but when he was raised, he screamed and begged Maitreya not to send him back to hell. Then he died again.)

PROPHECY FULFILLED: Jesus said, "So if someone tells you, 'Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,' don't bother to go and look. Or, 'Look, he is hiding here,' don't believe it!"

Maitreya's people say he is waiting to present himself to the world when there is mass chaos. He will come performing miracles. If it happens, beware, he would be the Antichrist.

Benjamin Creme was his public spokesperson for many years. Creme was also a guest on Art Bell's radio show, Coast to Coast AM.

THERE IS HOPE! If you accept Jesus as your Personal Saviour, He will protect you and see you through all that is coming. Say and believe the "Sinner's Prayer" in the video below!

"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved." Romans 10:9

Samstwitch

Video above: Antichrist Maitreya commercial that aired on CNN

Don't believe these lies: If Maitreya makes himself known to the world, he is the Antichrist! Beware of the Antichrist!

Video Below: Who Really is Benjamin Creme?

kurisu

I have a question for you Sam I was wondering if someone could choose to become the Anti-Christ in order to "speed" up the events on the prophecy. Would something like that actually work? While the person appears evil to all when in reality he simply chose the position to save someone else from having to do it.

Samstwitch

I have a question for you Sam I was wondering if someone could choose to become the Anti-Christ in order to "speed" up the events on the prophecy. Would something like that actually work? While the person appears evil to all when in reality he simply chose the position to save someone else from having to do it.

Jesus said there would be many antichrists, but the one who will rule the world, he is the Antichrist that I am posting about. Other antichrists could try to rise to power, but they cannot take his place.

The Antichrist will come in peace, he will perform miracles, signs, and wonders...but be not deceived. He is not the Christ. The Antichrist will be Satan incarnate.

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

Samstwitch

something you may have already seen before but still interesting.

WOW, no I hadn't heard that news! Thanks very much for posting it. This is incredible news!

The Orthodox Rabbi said Jesus will return shortly after Ariel Sharon's death. Ariel Sharon has been in a coma since January 2006. He was once reported dead by mistake. So now we have something solid to go by. When Sharon dies, Jesus will return shortly there after!

Dulux

Ok.

Just an idea... what if the idea of an "Anti-Christ" is just as simple as a person who convinces the world that it's all a joke. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett definitely develops a great understanding of how the Anti-Christ is just a clueless innocent nobody whom just gets what ever he wants by the nature of the situation. If it really was true and current with everything else going on, that all secrets are hidden right before your eyes, that would definitely make Marylin Manson the ACTUAL Anti-Christ. just a considerable idea. every other "evil" can be developed by any other person involved. War, Famine, Pollution, etc...

TnWatchdog

For whatever reason, Obama was quoting from the Bible, Psalm 46 verse 10... He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”
He may think he is or would like to be God but he isn't claiming it in this segment.