The "Central Timeline"

paradox404

Over several years I've been having dreams about an alternate time line. I initially though that it could have been a surreal dream but I'm now more convinced that it is an actual timeline like some of the other dreams that I have. Like in this timeline I live in Australia, although I am not entirely sure it's called that there. (I haven’t heard its name in any of the dreams)

To start of with, the climate and landscape is somewhat different. The terrain is more flat for the most part, and the climate is more like Europe, although Australia did have a barren interior, which was very flat. The coastal environment was much larger and the desert much smaller, with an 50-100Km buffer zone which was mostly populated with tall mountains. Most cities/towns were much more remote in comparison to this timeline with names I didn't recognise, however some still have the same name but are completely unrecognisable.

The infrastructure’s architecture was also particularly European, with the trains resembling European trams, albeit extremely wide and short. It seemed like it was a hybrid tram/train due to it's ability to run on both train tracks and tram lines. What struck me about the design of the train was how round the features were, the shell was covered in circular shapes but the shape of the shell itself was a curved but somewhat flat surface. (I did a drawing of the train if anyone is interested [Although the proportions are somewhat off].) The trains did not use power lines but instead had a internal generator, with the train being near silent. The interior had rows around a dozen rows in a 3 5 3 configuration. Each train had about 3 carriages, which made the platforms extremely short. The carriages themselves were about 5/6 the length and 2-4 times as wide as the millennium model of trains, also there was 2 sets of doors on each side, with a standing area with light colours and about as wide and four of the individual door's width. At the middle of the divider there was an entryway into the cabin, which was mostly coloured as a dark purple, with a dark blue coloured seat.

Some technologies were 20-40 years more advanced, however some things were still the same. (The stations utilised LCD screens with the same interface as this timeline.)

The other interesting thing I noted was the populace, the other nation's populations in that timeline stuck to their own nations, as there was no reason for them to leave, and no reason for a country to accept them. There was no world wars, and the government was more open with controversial matters.

I might post some more on this timeline if I recall or have more dreams about it.

paradox404

The trains did not use power lines but instead had a internal generator, with the train being near silent.

Could be a MAGLEV Train . MAGLEV = Magnetic Levitation

(google it)

Interesting, I never considered that... It did have some features that some of the MAGLEVs did, but were very subtle so it possibly could have been some sort of a triple hybrid then... (Or two variations, which I think there might of been as the tram lines had a lower platform.) The funny thing was is that if you fell asleep on the trains there was no noise to wake you up, which often left you 20-30+ stops away, typically 3/4 of the way to the mountain range.

Hmm, maybe it is a real timeline created by a time traveler, and someone there is trying to communicate to you.

Possible, but I think it's more likely similar to some of the other dreams that I have that involves me seeing an alternate timeline through my counterpart's eyes. (Sometimes I get information from them directly, as if they knew it was going to happen.)

Something else I forgot to mention in the first post, was that there was two distinct styles for buildings. The first, as I mentioned was the European type of buildings, typically seen larger buildings found in cities, and more built up areas. However the other was more reminiscent of the modern style from this timeline, however the modern style consisted of a clean, typically white exterior. Shape wise they were typically very square, but at the same time they weren't shaped like a box, there was a lot of detail despite the simplistic design. I guess you could say they look somewhat like the better "designer" houses of this timeline.

The shopping centers were typically much larger than their counterparts here. For instance the shopping center near where I live has 3 levels above ground with two having shops on them. The counterpart there had 5, with shops on each with the main section still being larger than on this timeline.

Dragonchaser

The other interesting thing I noted was the populace, the other nation's populations in that timeline stuck to their own nations, as there was no reason for them to leave, and no reason for a country to accept them. There was no world wars, and the government was more open with controversial matters.

I assume also there is little or no crime ... ?

For a civilisation to be peaceful and crime-free ; the members of that civilization are "pure" or very-near . With advanced psychic ability's .

TimeFlipper

I assume also there is little or no crime ... ?

For a civilisation to be peaceful and crime-free ; the members of that civilization are "pure" or very-near . With advanced psychic ability's .
Actually that gives us little hope for our civilisation :(