The Coming Year: 2013

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Coming Year: 2013 and beyond

1. December 21, 2012 - It will be a normal day with no gloom and doom, there will be earth changes coming in the future but not on December 21, 2012.

2. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

3. I feel that the scandal of the four-star generals and the women will continue to unwind through June 2013, at which time another large story will be covered daily by television radio and news. Possibly war, money and/or earth changes related stories.

4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by first-quarter of 2014.

5. Stock Market - Stock market breaking the 1500 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds points in a single day.

6. The housing prices will recover in 2024 – 2026, to about the levels which were in the early days, when the housing price bubble broke.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

1. December 21, 2012 - It will be a normal day with no gloom and doom, there will be earth changes coming in the future but not on December 21, 2012.

2. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

3. I feel that the scandal of the four-star generals and the women will continue to unwind through June 2013, at which time another large story will be covered daily by television radio and news. Possibly war, money and/or earth changes related stories.

4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by first-quarter of 2014.

5. Stock Market - Stock market breaking the 1500 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds points in a single day.

6. The housing prices will recover in 2024 – 2026, to about the levels which were in the early days, when the housing price bubble broke.

Correction on #5

#5 Happened this week Feb 1, 2013: 1,500 points

#5 The Dow will hit 15,000 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds of points in a single day.

#4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the first-quarter of 2014. (This one is stronger then went first posted)

jon

I predict, that the President will announce that the new world order has begun. we will not be using our current method of cash, instead we will use euro's after we merge citizenship with most of the world.War with those that do not want this NWO.
this may happen in 2013, or the beginning of 2014.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Correction on #5

#5 The Dow will hit 15,000 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds of points in a single day.

#4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the first-quarter of 2014. (This one is stronger then went first posted)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Money - The Last Half of 2013 and Beyond

1. DOW Stock Market – Will be breaking the 16,500 to 17,000 plus mark, in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of a hundred points in a single day. The DOW will hit 18,000 in 2014 as US recovers from the last 8 years of bad times.

2. Gold and Silver will not move very much higher in the next 18 months, if the Dollar remains strong in the world. NOTE: Many world Banks are buying Gold now.)

3. The housing prices will recover in 2024 – 2026, to about the levels which were in the early days, when the housing price bubble broke.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Last Half of 2013 and Beyond

1. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

2. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by first-quarter of 2014.

3. It feels like the Boston Bombing is just the start of things to come this Summer and Fall. June and July could be bad months.

4. I believe I see a problem, with one of the US nuclear aircraft carriers, I’m not sure if it is an on-board accident or an attack on the aircraft carrier itself. I see death of some of our brave Navy personnel. I know the name of the ship, but will not post it here this time. (I plan to send prayers to all Navy ships and particularly the nuclear aircraft carrier listed above.)

5. I believe United States government and NASA will start to disclose UFO information and confirm UFOs are real and the United States government has been working with different groups of ET’s. I’m not talking about rumors; I’m talking about possibly Obama releasing limited information on the subject of UFOs and ET visitations. This could happen in 2014 or 2015.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Dow ends at all-time high above 15,000

Today Dow hit 15,055 (May 7, 2013)

Stocks finished near their best levels Tuesday, with the S&P 500 extending its recent rally to a fresh high and the Dow closing above the 15,000 milestone for the first time, but the Nasdaq lagged as investors took profit in the large techs.

Correction on #5

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Money - The Last Half of 2013 and Beyond

1. DOW Stock Market – Will be breaking the 16,500 to 17,000 plus mark, in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of a hundred points in a single day. The DOW will hit 18,000 in 2014 as US recovers from the last 8 years of bad times.

2. Gold and Silver will not move very much higher in the next 18 months, if the Dollar remains strong in the world. NOTE: Many world Banks are buying Gold now.)

3. The housing prices will recover in 2024 – 2026, to about the levels which were in the early days, when the housing price bubble broke.

Hi Mr. Opmmur

I have been whiching your postings on 2013 and beyond for a long time. How are you so right, on so many things, more then other members here. Could you post more things to come.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank You for your kind comments. I do not see myself so accurate. Much of the information comes to me went I am in a relaxed state of mind. About 90% of the information I receive, I do not post, because before I can find time to post it, it has happened. I cannot just turn it ON or OFF at will. From time to time, I receive information that could be very upsetting to people like: Hurricane Sandy. So I post the information in a softer way as I did about eight weeks, before Sandy hit. Also If I receive the same information two or three times over a week or two I try to post the information and the information is more accurate, then just receiving it one time.

JTFriend

I predict that Snowden will continue to be berated for his lack of education, negative image (which at this point has been largely created by the media and the masses online), his apparent lack of caring about the messages he writes and media statements etc, and accusations of being about a "coward" and national threat, etc.

Snowden is running a 1st house Saturn (till about age 36) dasa ruling house 4th of education, citizenship, and homeland/folksways and 5th house of celebrity. Enigmatic and vaguely suspicious as he is, he is likely not going to go away any time soon:
Shani Saturn in Tanu bhava-1 * BP Lama Jyotisha
A heavy workload + a high-visibility career.

About 6 years from now the whole imprisonment thing will come up but I am predicting he will escape. The lord of 12th, Mercury, is the next dasa which rules prisons is destroyed in the 8th house.

The 12th house has a dissolving effect on image due to being 12th from the 1st house which rules the body and self; he will therefore fade from public view beginning in his late 30s.