The Coming Year: 2013

Tron1

I predict that there will be a third world war but no nuke bombs. there will be threats but no nukes. I don't know how I know this but there will be a disaster recover day for the united states. the u.s. will come forward with the technology of the future to the voice of flying cars. immigrants working in the car business will be deported because they do not respect the country. some of them are and some of them are not. Ip redict that in 2013 September and October the boston red sox will win their third world series in 10 years. the bruins will acquire Sydney Crosby or a good goal scorer from jaromir jagr's contract. he might just reitre because he is old. i'm just telling it how it is because im a realist. I believe in time travel because it's all we got in life if we don't accomplish it by 2020 then we never will. because of the books we have written. I have written three scripts on time travel and I have someone typing them out who is a professional writer. in December January the new York jets will have a 3-11 record. they will be awful again the patriots will be victorious to those who are pats fans. dr z owes me a six dial hdr unit.
we do not talk to each other anymore because he is being resentful to what he has done towards his past. he will not give me any time machine because of my pacemaker. I will personally see to it he gets sued for all his tools so I can invent something. I predict that will be the biggest case of the year in 2014 when I get a lawyer. oh yes, it will be on t.v. most definitely. the Boston Celtics will be good despite all their offseason moves. rondo will be traded to the lakers for kobe Bryant. and a couple of draft picks. BTW, I have inside information on everything even fbi files people are dreaming to see. there will be a day that quirk auto dealerships will have a big problem on their hand of corruptiveness. there will be panic and pandemonium. I know what is going on. ask me anything!!!! on any team. ANYTHING!!!!

TimeTravel_00

I predict that "John Titor" will get his drivers learners license. I also predict that JTFriend will have to change her photo to something less dashing, as the intrigue of her beauty alone results in at least half of the hits for this site.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A very key date is September 21, 2013 or there on or about that date. It is the starting point what possibly could be World War III, because the actions taken on about that date. There is also over a 50% chance the US Government will lose a nuclear aircraft carrier or it will suffer severe damage. I sent Sam the name of the ship about 2 months ago.

I really hope that what I feel will never come true.

Professor Opmmur