The Disclosure Project

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The Disclosure Project

I heard about it a few times, but it's the first time I read what it really is. Isn't this a kind of proof that we are not alone, and that a big amount of information is being hidden ?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Disclosure Project[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.[/FONT]
Why if should this project exist, if nothing is hidden ?
Well, we must know that like other projects and other claims about hidden facts, the Disclosure Poject is made up from conspiracies theories. Exept that fact, isn't a pretty big clue about what we don't know ?

Some say that the time of the Disclosure is coming. I wonder if there will ever be one, and if there's a reason at all for it to exist.

The Disclosure Project - Home Page
The Disclosure Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: The Disclosure Project

I don't think there will ever really be a moment when the government says "Hey, uh... aliens are for reals, guys"... At some point something will happen that causes the general population of the world to just accept it. Not sure what, but that's the image I have in my head.

Also, you have to remember that the USA isn't the only country who may be in contact with ETs. There's no reason to believe a country like Germany, the UK, Australia or Brazil wouldn't be of interest.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Webnower said:
I don't think there will ever really be a moment when the government says "Hey, uh... aliens are for reals, guys"... At some point something will happen that causes the general population of the world to just accept it. Not sure what, but that's the image I have in my head.

Also, you have to remember that the USA isn't the only country who may be in contact with ETs. There's no reason to believe a country like Germany, the UK, Australia or Brazil wouldn't be of interest.
When this event will happen, the govs. will probably reveal that they knew ETs long before that day. Pehaps the ETs are going to show themselves, instead of having our gov. telling us that they exist.

I wonder if people are ready for that though. I could create a mass choas, like in movies.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well somethin to keep in the mix is the prophecys about the last days
like the one that says
I will bring an anchant people who's language you do not know!!!!!!!!!
where on this earth is a language that is not known to us??????? sure there maybe some remote tribes left somewhere but they are hardly a threat to anyone
also thers another where it says that GOD will gather an army from the ends of the earth and even the ends of the heavens to judge the people of earth. theres plenty of reffrences to ufo's in the bible if you just open your mind and ask DAD to show you them
or maybe I need to stop drinking so much coffie

Num7

Administrator
Staff

That's right, but the gov. is still hiding the truth. What can we do, exept waiting and watching ?
We can't really prepare, we're not the main actors in all this tale. We're the sheeps !
They probably want to protect us from mass panic, that's it. "We're not ready".

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

oh hell yes there hiding stuff from us
funny you say we are not ready thats another prophecy too
mens hearts will fail them cause of the fearsome things coming apon the earth.....or the stuff will scare us to death.
but anyway I agree the gov. will never fess up to the masses, they would lose the control they have now as long as they can keep us scared we still need them to protect us huh?????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

And then, from what are they protecting us ? From the ETs' control ?
The gov. don't want to lose its power, they control us.
I wonder if we need to fear the ETs more than the gov. if the ETs were going to destroy us, we wouldn't talk about it right now.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

agreed if the ET'S wanted to do us harm, it would be all over by now. so the only thing left is the greedy bast87ds from earth huh??????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

A friend of mine told me something about ETs last week.

If they have a so advanced technoloy, like time travel, faster than light transportations, dimensionnal travel, why should they need to kidnap you and put a probe in your ass ? That makes no sense. They must pass by Earth like we pass by an desert island. They know there's life on there, but they are not interested. That makes some sense to me, we're not the center of the universe.

Num7

Harte

Numenorean7 said:
A friend of mine told me something about ETs last week.

If they have a so advanced technoloy, like time travel, faster than light transportations, dimensionnal travel, why should they need to kidnap you and put a probe in your ass ? That makes no sense. They must pass by Earth like we pass by an desert island. They know there's life on there, but they are not interested. That makes some sense to me, we're not the center of the universe.

Num7

Careful there Numie,

You'll be branded a "Disinformation Agent" if you keep on talking in such a logical and common-sense manner. :D

Harte