The Disclosure Project

Chip Lewis

Re: The Disclosure Project

I think I downloaded it. I'm not positive that it's the same vid. But, I got it from the Rocky Mountain Paranormal website and it is an "Alien" peeking through a window and its eyes blink. The only discrepancy I can note is the fact that Jeff Peckman says that the video depicts a "smooth skinned" grey Alien. The one I have doesn't look very "smooth skinned"...

Screen Capture...

Here is the link to the vid -->http://www.rockymountainparanormal.com/ufo/alienwindowfinal.mp4

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, I've read that on GLP very quickly. As ever, I don't think we'll see anything...
Weren't the british supposed to disclose some stuff also ?

Chip: can you post a link ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The pic is not that bad. We clearly see it, but it's almost impossible to tell if it's fake or not.

Chip Lewis

Numenorean7 said:
The pic is not that bad. We clearly see it, but it's almost impossible to tell if it's fake or not.
Watch the vid. I'm not comfortable saying it's real. In fact, my instinct tells me it's fake.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

When it gets away from our sight in the end, the movement looks fake.
As you said, it's hard to tell. I can't say it's real or fake.
I wonder why they were filming that window. Maybe they were waiting for the grey to show itself. It must not be a security camera, we can't see anything through the window, except the stuff 1 foot behind it.

Num7

Chip Lewis

Numenorean7 said:
When it gets away from our sight in the end, the movement looks fake.
As you said, it's hard to tell. I can't say it's real or fake.
I wonder why they were filming that window. Maybe they were waiting for the grey to show itself. It must not be a security camera, we can't see anything through the window, except the stuff 1 foot behind it.

Num7
I have gathered a bit of info on the entire scenario from C2C and news reports;

Apparently the man who taped the "Alien" had on occassion seen somebody looking into his teenage daughters bedroom from the corner of his eye. He wasn't sure who or what it was until he placed the camera pointed at the window. Apparently he has gather roughly 10 minutes of this thing walking around and even chased it away one evening with a baseball bat. He says that the "Alien" walks upright and bi-pedal, but "toe to heel" and then said (regarding the way it walks) it's too hard to explain...

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Chip said:
I have gathered a bit of info on the entire scenario from C2C and news reports;

Apparently the man who taped the "Alien" had on occassion seen somebody looking into his teenage daughters bedroom from the corner of his eye. He wasn't sure who or what it was until he placed the camera pointed at the window. Apparently he has gather roughly 10 minutes of this thing walking around and even chased it away one evening with a baseball bat. He says that the "Alien" walks upright and bi-pedal, but "toe to heel" and then said (regarding the way it walks) it's too hard to explain...
wow thanks Chip I can't seem to get the darn security filter at my job to let me watch it. so now the E.T's are hot for teenage girls???? or atleast the guys daughter anyway. wonder why??? is she realy smart??? is she realy cute, or an ugly betty?? I'll have to check C to C from home, the site is blocked at wrk.somethin about taseless or unethical content.

Chip Lewis

Stan Romanek is the man who taped the Alien. Apparently he's been adducted for years --> www.stanromanek.com

The Following information was extracted from stanromanek.com.

stanromanek.com said:
On September 28, 2006, Stan and Lisa had friends over to spend the night. Later that evening, Lisa awoke only to realize that Stan was drawing yet another equation. She immediately woke up their friend Don and they both watched Stan draw this equation, completely asleep.

IMG_15.jpg

The strange writing at the bottom of this new equation was at first, unrecognizable. A
researcher discovered that it was the word, "propulsion" written in an ancient form of
Aramaic. The bottom of the equation reads, "Zero Point Propulsion."

IMG_17.jpg

Very interesting!

Apparently there is a lot more to this guy than we previously realized! Instead of calling Ufologists after he taped the Alien; he called real scientists. His entire situation is being analyzed by real scientific professionals.

A link to this specific information --> http://www.stanromanek.com/04) Stan's Mystery Equations Page_website/

kcwildman

Beastmaster

that is to cool the guy just draws the form for 0 point energy system. all while dead asleep and with witnesses too . sounds almost like the stuff reported bout casey the dreamin prophet
do any one understand the equa. its way past me, but the I don't work at NASA either.

Chip Lewis

kc wildman said:
that is to cool the guy just draws the form for 0 point energy system. all while dead asleep and with witnesses too . sounds almost like the stuff reported bout casey the dreamin prophet
do any one understand the equa. its way past me, but the I don't work at NASA either.

Dr Jack Kasher from the University of Nebraska, talks about Stan's equations.

http://www.stanromanek.com/07) Vid's/05) Vid Jack.flv

Dr. Claude Swanson talks about Stan's equations.

http://www.stanromanek.com/07) Vid's/06) Vid Claud.flv