The Great Sayings by the Famous and not so Famous.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Little Girls:

“All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't.”
― Marilyn Monroe

“When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I kind of wanted to be a vampire.”
― Angelina Jolie

“I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.”
― Martin Luther King Jr., I Have A Dream

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Words:

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
― Robert Frost

“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

TnWatchdog

Don't find fault. Find a remedy.
-Henry Ford

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.
-Winston Churchill

Octavusprime

If we want to talk about a real militant radical. I present Malcom X. Great quote not sure about his political and social stances though...

373932_228045887266199_100001823692140_553848_1039369522_n.jpg

Samstwitch

Regarding the British, 'Piers Morgan'...

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Gun Control

“I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
― Clint Eastwood

“Control the things you can control, maggot. Let everything else take a flying fuck at you and if you must go down, go down with your guns blazing.”
― Stephen King, The Drawing of the Three

“You don’t need no gun control, you know what you need? We need some bullet control. Men, we need to control the bullets, that’s right. I think all bullets should cost five thousand dollars… five thousand dollars per bullet… You know why? Cause if a bullet cost five thousand dollars there would be no more innocent bystanders.”
― Chris Rock

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Cars

“You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
― Oscar Wilde

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”
― Garrison Keillor

“I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it.
It's just getting out of one car, and into another”
― John Lennon

Minita

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and i will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
- Abraham Lincoln

Show me some more