The Great Sayings by the Famous and not so Famous.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
“Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering.”
― Buddha

“Three things cannot hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth.”
― Buddha

“May all that have life be delivered from suffering”
― Buddha

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
“The greatest disease in the West today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty -- it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality. There's a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God.”
Mother Teresa, A Simple Path: Mother Teresa

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
“A little while and I will be gone from among you, whither I cannot tell. From nowhere we come, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is a flash of firefly in the night. It is a breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.”
― Chief Crowfoot

“You can stop a raging forest fire, a herd of stampeding buffalo or even a runaway freight train, but you can’t stop a good man".”
― John Paul Warren

Samstwitch

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become a legalized version of the first."

~Thomas Jefferson

(Some have disputed that TJ is the author, nevertheless, it has proved it to be a true statement.)

LisaTiffany

"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality."

- Edgar Allan Poe

“When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls.”

- Ted Grant

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”
Mark Twain

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Mark Twain