The Great Sayings by the Famous and not so Famous.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
“The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.”
Jim Morrison

“I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves. Neither can I nor would I want to conceive of an individual that survives his physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egoism, cherish such thoughts.”
Albert Einstein, The World as I See It

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I like being two people. I like having a normal side and a weird side.

– Cassandra Peterson
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark

Samstwitch

(In reference to Edward Snowden)

"When it is a crime to report a crime, you are being ruled by CRIMINALS."

~Mother Earth on the Internet

TnWatchdog

I saw this quote written on a card in a closet of a rental house I am remodeling in NY. It doesn't say who the author was.

Others are only mirrors...You can only love or hate something in another that reflects something you love or hate in yourself.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
“If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.”
John Lennon

“I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the
other room and read a book.”
Groucho Marx

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”
Albert Einstein