The Language of the Spirits

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
This discussion is for those who have attempted some sort of method of communication to "spirits", entities - whatever you prefer to call them.. Whether you were curious enough to use a Ouija Board (even if that sounds foolish), a spirit box, meditation, HDR, etc;... What kinds of messages did you receive back from these entities, if any?

In my experiences, I've always had difficulty deciphering their "messages"... They've always seemed to be cryptic almost as if they were a foreigner communicating through a language they weren't sure of... There were lots of misspellings, strange expressions, just an odd " language" they seem to use to communicate... Has anyone else experienced this?

If so, why is it so difficult to understand "them"? Is it really that hard coming through to our side? What are your thoughts?

Martian

Many years ago, I was friends with someone who channeled spirits. She claimed she was channeling an archangel, though I obviously have no way to verify that. Anyway, the messages were extremely articulate and used words & expressions which simply are unheard of today. I had to keep a dictionary handy. lol However, the messages made sense and packed a lot of meaning in a few words. Whoever it was had an excellent command of language - certainly better than I have. I can't give any specific examples off the top of my head, though, because it's been so long.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Many years ago, I was friends with someone who channeled spirits. She claimed she was channeling an archangel, though I obviously have no way to verify that. Anyway, the messages were extremely articulate and used words & expressions which simply are unheard of today. I had to keep a dictionary handy. lol However, the messages made sense and packed a lot of meaning in a few words. Whoever it was had an excellent command of language - certainly better than I have. I can't give any specific examples off the top of my head, though, because it's been so long.
What kind of messages? How'd they make sense? She spoke in an ancient expressions, but translated in English? Or did she speak in another tongue? Kinda cool to be friends with someone like that, though.. ;)

Martian

What kind of messages? How'd they make sense? She spoke in an ancient expressions, but translated in English? Or did she speak in another tongue? Kinda cool to be friends with someone like that, though.. ;)
Mostly things about the future, but also things like personal advice, etc. She was basically a psychic. I don't think they were translated to English necessarily, but more like using arcane words which aren't used anymore, or at least not very often. For instance, instead of describing a situation as boring, they would describe it as insipid.

LisaTiffany

80% of what I get through the spirit box would be English and very recognizable. Though sometimes I get the odd Gaelic/Irish sayings, usually it only changes for greetings and goodbyes so it's not too confusing. I've also picked up a little French, a few Italian greetings and some Latin. What I've noticed is human spirits tend to use English by default but if they realize you speak any other languages the floodgates will open and you will start to get other spirits from other regions. I do all of my sessions in Dublin/Ireland so the majority of the spirits do in fact turn out to be Dubliner's who mostly use English, the older ones will use a little old Gaelic now and then. I've also talked with spirits from the Galway region of Ireland, they too use a little Gaelic because in their time it would have heavily been spoken there. Funnily enough one of the earliest questions I was asked was if I spoke Russian, I do but I stated only English please. I can't help but wonder if I said yes would I automatically start receiving messages from Russian spirits. I could imagine older languages such as Latin coming through a more traditional tool such as Ouija because the tool itself has been around for so long in so many different forms. There is also the chance that human spirits are more naturally drawn to spirit boxes and older entities communicate on a more telepathic level.

It doesn't bother me to use the spirit box though if I started to receive most of the messages in a language that felt very old and was almost unrecognisable I'd most definitely stop. The chances are it would be coming from something that was never human to begin with and regardless if it was angelic and not demonic I'd still keep my distance. It doesn't feel hard for them to get their messages through when using the spirit box, but the reason it might be harder for them through Ouija is because there is a chance that you are channeling them though with your own energy. If they were once human then perhaps the energy they use is very similar to the energy we use and so the language is not as mixed or hard to follow. Perhaps when it is mixed or hard to understand you are talking with a non human entity that never had English as a base language. Just imagine how awkward it must have been for John Dee and Edward Kelley, I've tried to read some of the Enochian language and it's no piece of cake.

Krish

The language is mental...the same structure that brain uses to hold the information...in other words it is Telepathy and not via ears....So, you can translate that to any language you speak...Kids can understand better (below age 12) about the Telepathic contact. Thanks.

Dragonchaser

If so, why is it so difficult to understand "them"? Is it really that hard coming through to our side? What are your thoughts?

If you are spiritually awakened (if indeed how long period ??) it will be beneficial "cleanse your chakras" firstly , secondly get chakras enhancers eg. bracelets (chakra specific) , "special" rings etc.

If you are not yet spiritually awakened yet , it might be the cause .

HDRKID

Enochian I believe is the language of spirit beings. Also, it is SPOOKen by many aliens.

Most human languages are quite similar and they share concepts such as objects and verbs.
The Piraha language is the only one in the world that has no relative clauses or grammatical recursion.

Pirahã people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For most humans it is hard to understand alien concepts and languages for the same reason that you cannot teach simple math to a frog or calculus to a canine. This does serious damage to your ego.

Please understand that differences between human races are minor. Aliens are another species.

22154736332_7c5c884110_o.jpg

Derrick C.

If you are spiritually awakened (if indeed how long period ??) it will be beneficial "cleanse your chakras" firstly , secondly get chakras enhancers eg. bracelets (chakra specific) , "special" rings etc.

If you are not yet spiritually awakened yet , it might be the cause .

so how do i bring myself goodluck/prosperity? i could really use some right now! anyone suggestions??