The meaning of 177

AETERNAM REX

German scientists then. I had an idea but you didn't answer. It's not something I want to post publicly.

I am not in the position to rule out that the 177th has somehow interacted with Nazis, nor am I in the position to confirm it.

What I see tells me it is something completely different, that it is not representative of Nazis.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am not in the position to rule out that the 177th has somehow interacted with Nazis, nor am I in the position to confirm it.

I'm all about simplicity. Just say: "Not Tellin'!!!" :) Teasing.

Ren

Operation Paperclip: reading about that now. History is not one of my strong points.
Your theory is interesting indeed. Perhaps they are still working together. Hmmm.

I was just waiting to see if anyone had anything to add.
The Nazis and the Americans were not working together. The Americans arrested Nazi scientists and forced them to work and live in the U.S.
If it had not been for former Nazi scientists, we would not have travelled to the Moon to show the Soviets that we could do better than they.
Stealth aircraft was invented by these guys.

An Italian guy found me to say that the current name for a particular device is called a "Chronovisor". This would later be known as "Looking Glass". These might be early versions of John's C204.

Have a look at these things.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The Nazis and the Americans were not working together

I wonder why the 177th logo looked so much like the German expedition logo, then.

An Italian guy found me to say that the current name for a particular device is called a "Chronovisor". This would later be known as "Looking Glass". These might be early versions of John's C204.

That sounds familiar. Wasn't Hitler experimenting with something like that, or am I thinking of his interest in psychic abilities?

(The above is related to the thread. I'm trying to determing if Germans were related to the 177th in anyway).

Ren

That sounds familiar. Wasn't Hitler experimenting with something like that, or am I thinking of his interest in psychic abilities?
(The above is related to the thread. I'm trying to determing if Germans were related to the 177th in anyway).

Nah. Nothing that crazy.
I'm thinking that a lot of things described in this secret Antarctica base are from our future. The U.S., while not racist, has a definite Nazi mentality. Prescott Bush was a Nazi. Karl Rove is a Nazi.