The mother of all Secret Bases

virtualgirl

The mother of all Secret Bases

The mother of all Secret Bases would have to be the Dulce underground base. It "doesn't" exist outside a small town called Dulce, New Mexico, but it you get too close, you could also "not exist". A few years ago, a reporter was curoius about the story so he went hiking up in the area to see what he could find. Later that evening he looked down to find a red dot pointed at his chest. He was immediately told to leave the area, which he did. The following is an overview of the base followed by some links you can also go read.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/dulce.html</span></a>

halo2junkie119

Re: The mother of all Secret Bases

I recently went on our 8th grade class trip in april. There were kids from all over the country. Alaska, Wyoming, California, and yes Dulce, new mexico. I became good friends with this one kid and asked him about the base. He said everyone there has heard about it. He also says they see ufos all the time. I lost his email adress but i am gonna get it from a friend of mine. When i do ill ask him more about it. I think he said there is this one place not far from his house where it is completely flat for hundreds of feet, maybe miles.(he lives just outside dulce in the mountains). Maybe when i can drive ill go visit and try and get some info for all of ya here at the forum.

virtualgirl

I was just reading over the page again and just noticed that the story fails to mention the level where the aliens live. I'll have to go look. I'm not sure what level it is.

Halo...that would be great! A true witness account. If you can find the email, maybe your friend could take some pictures and send them to you. If he lives in the mountains he should be able to get some really good pics. Thanks.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

This 7th level... What on earth would they be keeping little kids frozen for? That's just sick.

Keroscene

I've read where people said they went to the spot and tried to find the base and could'nt find anything. I also read its supposed to be on a Native American Rez and they would have free roam over the area. I read there is not any aggression or resistance at all encountered in the area except for a sign about the Rez. Would'nt it had taken a major construction project to build something underground there? Surely someone would have noticed somf. Maybe I missed something that makes this such a convincing spot for an alien base.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
This 7th level... What on earth would they be keeping little kids frozen for? That's just sick.[/b]

Your kidding right?? Why just EVERYBODY knows that Kidsicles are fresher than
Popsicles....

virtualgirl

Omega: You wouldn't happen to live in New Mexico would you? I wish I would have stopped on my last trip out that way.