The mother of all Secret Bases

psychic

Re: The mother of all Secret Bases

I've had some experiences with the "greys".They do exist and they are
self servers.They are NOT here to help.They're very condescending towards
humans and view us as "cattle".DO NOT believe anything they say.

StarLord

I have personally partied with the BatBoy's sister, but it was 'Last Call' and perhaps I just though she looked like him.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
I have personally partied with the BatBoy's sister, but it was 'Last Call' and perhaps I just though she looked like him.[/b]

Starlord,
I can now declare you a hoaxer for sure.
Nobody looks like batboy at last call.
Harte

ZeoEmeraude

Wow. now this stuff is required reading for Freedom Fighters. I may do a series of shows on this topic in the coming weeks.

Your Freedom Fighter Commander: Zeo

virtualgirl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"psychic\")</div>
I've had some experiences with the \"greys\".They do exist and they are
self servers.They are NOT here to help.They're very condescending towards
humans and view us as \"cattle\".DO NOT believe anything they say.[/b]

Wow Psychic,

I'm not sure if we have a thread going for this or not but I would really like to hear about your experiences. It's one thing to read about them in a book but I've never been able to post with anyone that has been with them before. I know this is going to sound weird but I've want to meet them. I feel a strong connection to them. Anyway, it would be great if you can. I know some of the experiences can be very difficult so if you don't feel like you can, it's okay. I don't want you to feel proded.

Also, We are planning a trip to L.A. next month and we were just talking today about maybe taking a side trip through Dulce to see if we see anything. If we don't, I could still take pictures so everyone can kinda get an idea of what it looks like around there.

Virtualgirl :)

systemoftheuniverse

they do use these bases for real things, like stealth bombers. But where they get the technology for these stealth bombers is from their secret experiments with the UFO they have. Don't you find it funny that bulb computers went out shortly after the UFO was found near area 51? Yet the governement cannot legally make profit.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Starlord,
I can now declare you a hoaxer for sure.
Nobody looks like batboy at last call.
Harte[/b]
Harte,
Oh ye of little faith,

It is obvious that you have never had your subconscious scared so bad that you instantly became sober and had a peek at what could befall if you made the wrong decision at last call. From that point on, due to gratitude, I give my subconscious ANYTHING it wants. Trust me on this, It was THAT bad.

scorpius3353

Wow. . After reading this and some other articles I searched for earlier, I'm thoroughly creeped out. Expect this to be the topic of my first show. . coming next Tuesday June 15. .so stay tuned.

smokeringhalo

Its interesting, but I'm not sure how much of it can be believed.
There are petty discrepancies between the articles posted (such as which level is actually alien housing) and other curiosities (such as the security guard who seems to know a bit too much about an intergalatic battle outside our solar system for someone who insists intelligence was on a "need to know" basis)
On the plus side the stories do "plug-in" well with the NWO and accurately describes their corporate identity. It also would explain the fact why the government allocates & spends billions of the budget on secret underground bases each year yet there are no public shelters. (This is a fact that Alex Jones discusses in his video commentary entitled World War 4 which can be viewed here)
http://www.sacredcow.com/media/source/alex...alex_studio.wmv

So while some aspects are credible, others are not. The whole thing could be a disinformation campaign.
It has nice bite sized portions, but I wouldn't swallow the thing whole.

Zeon

Here's an extract on This Article, written by Phil Shneider. It's something I came to some time ago, looking for info on human-alien hybrid "investigations".

The Fire Fight at Dulce Base
? ? ? ?
\"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the Federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality and the fire fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep.
? ? ? ?
At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, then recommend the explosive to deal with a particular rock. As I was headed down there , we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there.
? ? ? ?
About 40 more came down after this got started and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts.\"
? ? ? ?
\"Anyway I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that.\"
? ? ? ?
\"I didn't get really interested in UFO technology until I started work at Area 51, north of Las Vegas. After about two years recuperating after the 1979 incident, I went back to work for Morrison and Knudson, EG&G and other companies. At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar's story? He was a physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in some of these craft\".
? ? ? ?

Sincerely, sometimes I think the best thing that can ever happen to "normal" people, is just NOT knowing about this kind of things. Television and reality shows are a good alternative to be happy with "reality" :)

Greetings
Zeon_