The mother of all Secret Bases

Keroscene

Re: The mother of all Secret Bases

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Also, We are planning a trip to L.A. next month and we were just talking today about maybe taking a side trip through Dulce to see if we see anything. If we don't, I could still take pictures so everyone can kinda get an idea of what it looks like around there.
Virtualgirl :)[/b]

VG,

I was just wondering if you were still planning on taking that trip? I looked at this area on the google maps. There seem to be a bunch of dirt roads going all over the place for no apparent reason. I couldn't see many houses on these roads but could see a car or truck on one which led me to believe if there were house I would have seen them. I probably only looked about 50 miles in each direction according to the latitude and longitude of Dulce, New Mexico. If you were going to go there and take pictures maybe you could use a GPS to record your position and then we could use those in reference to the google maps.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=37.62...5,-116.867419&spn=0.005096,0.007607&t=k&hl=en

halo2junkie119

Hey all i got in touch with my friend from dulce. He lives on a ranch. I asked if he saw ufos and he said no, but that one of his cattle was mutilated. He said its so wierd because the incisions in it are so perfectly cut. He says its really creepy.

virtualgirl

Wow! Maybe your friend should start paying more attention to the skies and his surroundings. That means that "something" or someone was on his property. That's kind of a scarey thought. Were all the normals stuff removed from the cow? The udders, and private parts?