The New World Order

gonzogirl

Re: The New World Order

kc wildman said:
aint it funny how that works just come up with 20 or so groups and no one looks to see whos in charge of the 20[/quote

I think that absolute power corrupts. Absolutely.
Collective thinking is what drives corruption and greed. Some people are on the same page so to speak. I dont think that it really impacts my life to much.....but I do think that life would be a little easier if people were more honest and basic.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well they bout got all the fence put up, so we will soon see whos the sheep and whos the goats. once they get done with the dollar you'll see a whole new bunch of goons runnin the show

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
aint it funny how that works just come up with 20 or so groups and no one looks to see whos in charge of the 20
The one who takes command of a group of 20 isn't the person with more wisdom, or more knowledge. It's the one who wants more power, and wants to control others. People who wants power don't care about you. Those who care don't have any power, too bad.

It works this way for groups of 20, ...countries, ...world.

Num7

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
The one who takes command of a group of 20 isn't the person with more wisdom, or more knowledge. It's the one who wants more power, and wants to control others. People who wants power don't care about you. Those who care don't have any power, too bad.

It works this way for groups of 20, ...countries, ...world.

Num7

This is why I believe that the collective thoughts of the top 2% money makers..screws us over everyday! They are evil!
The ever rising price of general staples like milk, sugar, flour, eggs and butter make me sick..not to mention gas prices!
People are having to go get free food from food banks because they have to buy gas! We are controlled whether we want to admit it or not:(

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The worst of all is that we can't do anything to change it, it will always be this way. :(
Well, I can't find any way.

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
The worst of all is that we can't do anything to change it, it will always be this way. :(
Well, I can't find any way.

I really think that any attempt to change things will be met with violence.
I dont think that the government wants a few million people to revolutionize things...If ya get my meaning. People would have to go out in the streets en masse. Thats when the tanks would roll in. and take us out!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

actually at this point in the game they are counting on the little folks starting a fight, so they can clamp down on there necks with a vise.
even a rabbit will fight when cornered. the near future will be interesting to watch

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Near future will be ok, except in cases of mass chaos. That would be pretty bad if that happens. It could lead to events like those Titor predicted.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I can see a time in the very near future, when the price of fuel makes the price of food beyond the reach of the joe sixpack. at that point we will all be tagged and logged as indentured servants/willingly be sold as slave labor by our relatives and will work for food. just so we can atleast eat. I know it sounds to wierd but its commin.
a days wages for a loaf of bread:eek:
P.S.
yeh your dead on correct there 7
it will be ok for those who love GOD.
ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THOSE WHO LOVE GOD