The Quantum Soul Theory

Xouya

QUANTUM SOUL THEORY

The human body, and mainly the brain, has an Electrical System,
a consciousness is created throughout said human's lifespan,
and is always changing, said consciousness can not be observed,
as it is a non-physical abstraction of the brain/nervous system and it's input/output,
a "software" so to speak, since it can not be observed,
it can not be destroyed when death occurs to said human,
said conscious exists, but as a Quantum Existence,
and since said conscious can no longer be observed,
and does not physically exist, said conscious may be able to create and edit it's own reality,
something akin to a "God".

Possible applications and extensions
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• (Extra)Universal Memory
• Resonance
• "God"
• Casualty, rewriting
• Searching Universal Memory through Resonance
• Shifting above, below, and to different quantum existences (Parallel/Multiple Universe Theory)

Definitions
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Observable System
Any system within the physical Universe that can be observed.

• Quantum Existence
A state in which something that has existed, no longer exists within the physical Universe, and can not be observed, but still exists as a memory of sorts, this mainly applies to anything with an Electrical System (brain/nervous system), but there is a possibility any system that has existed may become a Quantum Existence, think universal memory.

• Unobservable Quantum System
Any system that has existed within the physical Universe that can no longer be observed, but is in a state of Quantum Existence

walt willis

We live within a human body, but that is not who or what we are...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I agree. If energy cannot be created nor destroyed, then our memories and consciousness cannot be either. After all, our memories are stored via electric impulses. I just see the brain as a storage device. So, as you are saying, why aren't we able to write our own "software"? Interesting thought. It seems to be something very difficult to do, does it not?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here is something I wrote in regards to this topic. I tend to agree with Xouya. (It kind of repeats what I said above, but I'm moving all my posts from one website to this one).

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Our memories are energy, correct? They are stored on our brain using electrical impulses. So, when we die, where does this energy go? Do our memories float away into cyberspace or do they stay contained in a "soul"? Is our consciousness basically equivalent to our soul? These are things I wonder.

TimeFlipper

Here is something I wrote in regards to this topic. I tend to agree with Xouya. (It kind of repeats what I said above, but I'm moving all my posts from one website to this one).

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Our memories are energy, correct? They are stored on our brain using electrical impulses. So, when we die, where does this energy go? Do our memories float away into cyberspace or do they stay contained in a "soul"? Is our consciousness basically equivalent to our soul? These are things I wonder.
There is a school of thought that all memories and are contained in what is called, The Morphic Field..This "field" can resonate with all thought forms and contains the DNA structure of every living thing in the universe..Its essentially a living universe with a massive memory system...Quantum Computers of the not so distant future could tap into this field and create multiple realites for travelling back in time...It may also be possible that future knowledge of our universe could also be contained within it...but thats only my guess :)

Krish

Perhaps we need to think in terms of a Smartphone and a detail duplicate in the cloud that continues on for eternity...that way, you do the Change in life form and take the Change back to grow....over eternity...so that the Universe can GROW....

At least that is what I was told over the meditation...