The Radio wave is where the aliens are

TimeFlipper

Aliens exist in radio waves which are only picked up by our brains when our brains enter certain frequency bands.

Discuss.

If you listen to the radio long enough you may feel an alien.
What are the frequencies that you believe Aliens exist in, and how did you come up with this idea?
Did you perhaps watch an old episode of the Twilight Zone or the Outer Limits?...From what i vaguely recall, there was an episode where you saw an Alien slide down a radio wave to a persons home..

OakFieldAlienz444

What are the frequencies that you believe Aliens exist in, and how did you come up with this idea?
Did you perhaps watch an old episode of the Twilight Zone or the Outer Limits?...From what i vaguely recall, there was an episode where you saw an Alien slide down a radio wave to a persons home..

Everyone who talks about interdimensionals and aliens says pretty much this same thing.
David Icke is one.

OakFieldAlienz444

TimeFlipper

Maybe not related, but this made me think of the ancient aliens 110hz frequency.

Check it out.

I apologize if it has nothing to do with the discussion, here.
Did you ever try out that 110hz audio frequency for yourself? :)..

The guy in the link said he watched a binaural video on You Tube, from which i can only deduce he used two individual frequencies to create the single frequency of 110hz...

For example one audio frequency at 310hz and the other audio frequency at 200hz, the sum of the difference being 110hz...Personally i cannot see any link between this and the thread discussion, although our member that started this thread could still agree with you..

OakFieldAlienz444

Did you ever try out that 110hz audio frequency for yourself? :)..

The guy in the link said he watched a binaural video on You Tube, from which i can only deduce he used two individual frequencies to create the single frequency of 110hz...

For example one audio frequency at 310hz and the other audio frequency at 200hz, the sum of the difference being 110hz...Personally i cannot see any link between this and the thread discussion, although our member that started this thread could still agree with you..

Since tones are a form of frequency it is essentially related.
The importance is exactly that: Two frequencies that produce another, or even two conflicting ones.
Even Steven Gibbs used to talk about the importance of conflicting energies cancelling each other out on old episodes
of Art Bell. It's a key to creating warps.

TimeFlipper