The Real Source Of Gravity..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
this doesn't work cuz for one reason....the fact the slinky uncoils is due to gravity.
so if you were to artificially stretch it from both ends vertically then watch both ends would recoil same time.

means the slinky bottom is falling but the coil downward fall is eliminated by the recoil upwards.
remember..the coil only extended due to a mix of elasticity of the slinky and gravity.

so the end wouldn't recoil at all...

artificially extending both ends would cause a recoil from both ends. Only the hand holding the slinky recoils cuz the hand is removed. gravity is the other hand and it's not removed.

so 1)turn off gravity(somehow) and the bottom recoils.

Your explanation seems plausible except for one thing: It doesn't match the observation. It you watch these videos, at the top of the slinky it starts to collapse in a wave that moves downward. Which is very surprising to me. I've never seen a spring behave this way. But it does! And this particular video shows an additional wave is present. A rotational wave that reaches the bottom of the slinky before the collapsing wave does. Just like earthquakes. Two wave phenomena with different wave velocities.

This is just 1/4 of a portion of the full wave that would occur. But for that portion of time gravitational acceleration is suspended due to the action of the spring force exhibited.

Isn't the IAT phenomena similar? Couldn't you describe two spin states as two wave phenomena?

I'm interested to see if the bottom of the slinky experiences weight when the top of the slinky is released.

Also I remember you missed the observation with the mirror when I mentioned the image reversed direction. Doesn't the IAT phenomena show how objects can reverse direction? That mirror could have been the lens from a magnifying glass. The image is then upside down. A physical demonstration of how to flip the image direction of an EM wave. The field coming off a Tesla coil decreases by 1/r^2. I admit I have not explored how to siphon of that field into a linear direction so I can lens it to produce a field which produces repulsion. But a lens is used with EM waves to flip itself.

NaturalPhilosopher

Your explanation seems plausible except for one thing: It doesn't match the observation. It you watch these videos, at the top of the slinky it starts to collapse in a wave that moves downward. Which is very surprising to me. I've never seen a spring behave this way. But it does! And this particular video shows an additional wave is present. A rotational wave that reaches the bottom of the slinky before the collapsing wave does. Just like earthquakes. Two wave phenomena with different wave velocities.

This is just 1/4 of a portion of the full wave that would occur. But for that portion of time gravitational acceleration is suspended due to the action of the spring force exhibited.

Isn't the IAT phenomena similar? Couldn't you describe two spin states as two wave phenomena?

I'm interested to see if the bottom of the slinky experiences weight when the top of the slinky is released.

Also I remember you missed the observation with the mirror when I mentioned the image reversed direction. Doesn't the IAT phenomena show how objects can reverse direction? That mirror could have been the lens from a magnifying glass. The image is then upside down. A physical demonstration of how to flip the image direction of an EM wave. The field coming off a Tesla coil decreases by 1/r^2. I admit I have not explored how to siphon of that field into a linear direction so I can lens it to produce a field which produces repulsion. But a lens is used with EM waves to flip itself.
slinkys are spirals...as the top collapses it's not doing so in a linear fashion.
impact from the hand release produces a wave.
since it's not bound by anything, it'll spin same time.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
slinkys are spirals...as the top collapses it's not doing so in a linear fashion.
impact from the hand release produces a wave.
since it's not bound by anything, it'll spin same time.

Yes it is not linear. The collapse actually happens faster than the acceleration of gravity. But you will notice in the video that the spin actually outpaces the sping collapse and reaches the bottom of the slinky before the the collapse wave does. The spring stores energy. But as that energy is released, I am speculating that the weight of the spring is changing to weightlessness. So the weight gradually reduces till full collapse it becomes weightless. But this extra spin is something that is there. It can't be ignored. It is two distinct wave phenomena that seem to be paired together to temporarily suspend the normal action of gravity. Just remember that EM waves also have two wave phenomena being the electric and magnetic waves paired together.

I'm just trying to point out that it might be possible to tap into a gravitational wave by paying attention to this behavior. Find out the gravitational wave frequencies that resonate with the dimensions of length. Those frequencies could also be accessed with Tesla coil waves to stimulate an artificial control of gravity through resonance.

NaturalPhilosopher

Yes it is not linear. The collapse actually happens faster than the acceleration of gravity. But you will notice in the video that the spin actually outpaces the sping collapse and reaches the bottom of the slinky before the the collapse wave does. The spring stores energy. But as that energy is released, I am speculating that the weight of the spring is changing to weightlessness. So the weight gradually reduces till full collapse it becomes weightless. But this extra spin is something that is there. It can't be ignored. It is two distinct wave phenomena that seem to be paired together to temporarily suspend the normal action of gravity. Just remember that EM waves also have two wave phenomena being the electric and magnetic waves paired together.

I'm just trying to point out that it might be possible to tap into a gravitational wave by paying attention to this behavior. Find out the gravitational wave frequencies that resonate with the dimensions of length. Those frequencies could also be accessed with Tesla coil waves to stimulate an artificial control of gravity through resonance.
gimme a break it's in free space..not bound to anything, vibrates like crazy

the spiral shape of the slinky when under tension will not release it's tension linearly...it WILL SPIN and produce rotational vibrations in it as it falls...it's not bound to anything...

you really can't think clearly

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
gimme a break it's in free space..not bound to anything, vibrates like crazy

the spiral shape of the slinky when under tension will not release it's tension linearly...it WILL SPIN and produce rotational vibrations in it as it falls...it's not bound to anything...

you really can't think clearly

I just wanted to share. Sorry if you thought my reply was insulting. It wasn't. It was an analysis.

alpha centauri

Also published in 1965 and was taken of the shelves by the CIA.

If you view the credits he did have military friends.

I have a wild idea as to why the CIA pulled that book off the shelves...Obviously the authors name is a pseudonym, but by choosing the name of Chan, which is Chinese (Charlie Chan), the CIA might have thought the guy was a Chinese spy or knew Chinese spies in order to get such accurate information to put in the book..

Further more, some of the content of the book regarding who Jesus really was, might have been construed by the CIA as an attempt to put down Christianity..
Good find, Mayhem.(y)

The Eastern teachings seem to be the same as the teachings of Jesus for me, so I dont think they wanted to put down Christianity, rather inform the public about the truth. That does not mean that is the truth but he think it is the truth. Furthermore Jesus did not wrote the New Testament, so that is basically what his disciples thought he taught. I think he taught far more than the things that are written in the bible.

That is a good comparison about the Eastern and Western system:

Jesus even appeared to Babaji to give the path of self realization to the West according to this site that I linked.

As I see it the book seems to be the opinion of the author about different things. First, I thought that is the another gospel.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Good find, Mayhem.(y)

The Eastern teachings seem to be the same as the teachings of Jesus for me, so I dont think they wanted to put down Christianity, rather inform the public about the truth. That does not mean that is the truth but he think it is the truth. Furthermore Jesus did not wrote the New Testament, so that is basically what his disciples thought he taught. I think he taught far more than the things that are written in the bible.

That is a good comparison about the Eastern and Western system:

Jesus even appeared to Babaji to give the path of self realization to the West according to this site that I linked.

As I see it the book seems to be the opinion of the author about different things. First, I thought that is the another gospel.
We know for certain the CIA had that book removed from all booksellers which contained information about Jesus, true or false...My wild thought was that the CIA might have thought the book was anti Christian..

Harte

I read your thoughts. My guy has more thoughts. It's just that your thoughts are refuted by Chan's biography.

Harte