The Real Truth in What John Titor Saw in the Future Exposed

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I know that the Bible cites 666 (once) as the number of the Beast but, I thought that P115 (Papyrus 115) which was found in the Ashmolean Museum gave the number as 616. Given that P115 is the oldest manuscript of Revelation 13 at 1,7000 years old, it does have weight over the number that has been cited these past ages. This is supported by the Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus as it too agrees on the 616 number.

Just though you'd like to know.

Liberty

Titor really didnt give us any good news. This theory is getting believable that he was truly a time traveler! God does not like a lying tounge! What Titor described was tribulation on earth and they are still recovering in 2036.

themanwithn0name

I know that the Bible cites 666 (once) as the number of the Beast but, I thought that P115 (Papyrus 115) which was found in the Ashmolean Museum gave the number as 616. Given that P115 is the oldest manuscript of Revelation 13 at 1,7000 years old, it does have weight over the number that has been cited these past ages. This is supported by the Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus as it too agrees on the 616 number.

Just though you'd like to know.

Whats great though is the book of Revelations isn't referring to the future

Its referring to events that actually happened (at the time John of Patmos was writing it)

JTFriend

We are not having a nuclear war in America. In John's world line there may have not been the groups we have here, or maybe certain peopleweren't there etc. He says in his posts that even books we have in worldline aren't in his, etc. There are some differences, and the fact that there are those people who have strong ties to Saint Germain is the reason we won't have a nuclear war in this worldline.

As for the menace Barack, that too shall pass. If we are forced to take the mark, we deserve it. I don't think any other conclusion can be drawn. But I pray daily that it doesn't happen. And you know what, you should too.

Samstwitch

JTFriend, Forgive me, but I don't see how your post relates to John Titor. It would be a good post to start a thread in the Religious section though. Where is the connection to John Titor?

JTFriend

JTFriend, Forgive me, but I don't see how your post relates to John Titor. It would be a good post to start a thread in the Religious section though. Where is the connection to John Titor?
Um, it's the title of the thread! Even if there is an Antichrist in this worldline, blah blah blah, we don't have to go down in to ruin because of it. And the REASON WHY has to do with the fact that Saint Germain has established his work in this worldline. THAT is the likely reason we haven't had a full blown civil war yet, because the followers of SG have consumed it with the violet flame! If we are forced to take the mark it is because we have not been able to reverse the situation with the violet flame but IMO we will. The Anti Christ can't make us do anything.

The only thing we really learn from JT is that the people on his worldline were not able or willing to galvanize change. I have already explained in my previous post the reason for that.

Samstwitch

Um, it's the title of the thread! Even if there is an Antichrist in this worldline, blah blah blah, we don't have to go down in to ruin because of it. And the REASON WHY has to do with the fact that Saint Germain has established his work in this worldline. THAT is the likely reason we haven't had a full blown civil war yet, because the followers of SG have consumed it with the violet flame! If we are forced to take the mark it is because we have not been able to reverse the situation with the violet flame but IMO we will.

The only thing we really learn from JT is that the people on his worldline were not able or willing to galvanize change. I have already explained in my previous post the reason for that.

Sorry but I don't see how this relates to the topic of this thread.

JTFriend

Um, it's the title of the thread! Even if there is an Antichrist in this worldline, blah blah blah, we don't have to go down in to ruin because of it. And the REASON WHY has to do with the fact that Saint Germain has established his work in this worldline. THAT is the likely reason we haven't had a full blown civil war yet, because the followers of SG have consumed it with the violet flame! If we are forced to take the mark it is because we have not been able to reverse the situation with the violet flame but IMO we will.

Sorry but I don't see how this relates to the topic of this thread.

John Titor's worldline was dragged down into a nuclear war, which is Bible prophecy, because they did not transmute the karmas before they fell due. There are others plans for our wordline, and we are going to hold to those plans. :) This is Saint Germain's planet; Saint Germain is the boss of this world due to being the Hierarch of the Aquarian Age.
38_zpse8a65589.jpg

Surely you have heard the phrase, "there is a new sherriff in town." You should acquaint yourself with Him. We're not in the Piscean Age anymore; it's over.

The Fallen Ones are scrambling to effect the End Time strategy but some of us have been around a long time and "heard it all before" so to speak. Obama and his microchip, yeah right.