The three types of time -traveller

TimeFlipper

What about a fourth type of traveller say for example a Lone ranger?
Do you mean an unearthly, fourth time traveller that abducts human beings from the rear end but is scared off by someones fart, who was last seen running away with a handkerchief across its mouth?? :alien::eek:..

mullac998

What about a fourth type of traveller say for example a Lone ranger?
The Likely hood of that is unlikely and to be honest that kind of time travel could cause problems. A lone ranger could cause or try to change the timeline for reason we don't know. The people I've met who have wanted to travel through time was to try and change the timeline because they did something they regretted and didn't feel happy in their own life. Which for me is kind of stupid move because you don't know if your change in the timeline is going to effect anyone else around you. Plus the fact is if you do try and time travel as a lone ranger and try and change the timeline without it being approved first by "The Briar" they ain't going to like that and they will likely have to find a way to deal with these pesky people who keep trying to change the timeline and trust me I don't think anyone would like that!

Wind7

Staff
I'm left wondering if said "Fart" was voluntary or involuntary.

One could be determined as a 'Purposeful' event of distraction.

;)

Mayhem

Zenith
The Likely hood of that is unlikely and to be honest that kind of time travel could cause problems. A lone ranger could cause or try to change the timeline for reason we don't know. The people I've met who have wanted to travel through time was to try and change the timeline because they did something they regretted and didn't feel happy in their own life. Which for me is kind of stupid move because you don't know if your change in the timeline is going to effect anyone else around you. Plus the fact is if you do try and time travel as a lone ranger and try and change the timeline without it being approved first by "The Briar" they ain't going to like that and they will likely have to find a way to deal with these pesky people who keep trying to change the timeline and trust me I don't think anyone would like that!
But you dont really know do you your just guessing, as well as that a Chinese time traveller might say 'Whos this Briar mob, got my own people to worry about'.

Or your being fed information by someone else.

mullac998

But you dont really know do you your just guessing, as well as that a Chinese time traveller might say 'Whos this Briar mob, got my own people to worry about'.

Or your being fed information by someone else.
No one is feeding me information, The truth is I believe in the briar. We can't just have anyone going around trying to change the timeline.

TimeFlipper

I'm left wondering if said "Fart" was voluntary or involuntary.

One could be determined as a 'Purposeful' event of distraction.

;)
The Fart was supposed to have been heard from the cubicle next door to where that unearthly bug eyed being was forceably abducting the Lord..
Maybe the fart came from the other person in the next cubicle who was being ravaged by another unearthly bug eyed being, probing the poor chappie through his rear end with a diabolical piece of alien equipment!! :eek: :oops:..

TimeFlipper

The name BRIAR is from the same thread where YOU said it came from in your own posting below, go find it again!!
Plus the fact is if you do try and time travel as a lone ranger and try and change the timeline without it being approved first by "The Briar" they ain't going to like that and they will likely have to find a way to deal with these pesky people who keep trying to change the timeline and trust me I don't think anyone would like that!