The Thylacine

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The Thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger) was hunted out of existence and declared extinct by the Australian government in the 1930s. I have no doubt that it was alive and thriving in the 1980s. In the attached file we see it apparently still alive and running in 1996, but is this beautiful creature still around today..

... Let's hope so :)

TimeFlipper

The Thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger) was hunted out of existence and declared extinct by the Australian government in the 1930s. I have no doubt that it was alive and thriving in the 1980s. In the attached file we see it apparently still alive and running in 1996, but is this beautiful creature still around today..

Great research SP :)

TnWatchdog

Interestng post Snake. I thought I saw something like this before...turns out it was a fictional movie, which wasn't too bad. Here is the trailer on it if someone wants to watch it.

TimeFlipper

Here hopefully is a real Tasmanian Devil caught last year on video :eek:
The Looney Tunes Show-Tasmanian Meltdown

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Yeah the gape when it opens its mouth is incredible. It practically disjoints it's jaw. It would be such a shame if this beautiful animal has been hunted out of existence.

Derrick C.

i belive it is there have been recent reports of something exactly like it still living in austrailia/new zeland

Harte

Yeah the gape when it opens its mouth is incredible. It practically disjoints it's jaw. It would be such a shame if this beautiful animal has been hunted out of existence.
The only other living entities that can open their mouths just as wide as that Tasmanian Tiger are good old earthling women! :eek::D
No doubt it's easier to get the Thylacine to close it.

Harte