The U.S. Civil War II

JTFriend

Yes Ren, I am really on the same page with you about this. Here is the deal about Obamacare and one of the reasons it will result in escalated civil conflict: if you ask people like strangers at the bus what they think about this, they can't tell you. The feeling is that they just don't care! Seriously, I chatted up a stranger one of the last times I was at the bus and asked him what he thinks about Obamacare. He just shrugged his shoulders. He could not offer up anything about it such as opinion or even the most basic facts. I was not sure whether to assume that he does not know much about it, or what. Obamacare is a collossal disaster for us because of this; the lazy and sheeple like attitude most people have about just about everything that goes on on in America anymore. We can't fight something that people don't know care about. And what makes me sickest of all is that this and most people like him are the same ones who voted for Obama and all the hope n change stuff. Their entire lives revolves around acting like remote controlled automatons- whatever the leaders on TV say they go along with.

Seroll

The ¨Marshall Law¨ is here:
Facing up to one year in jail and a $1000 fine for merely driving their own cars on public streets and highways, citizens in various areas within the New England region have been hit with executive orders, threatening residents with criminal penalties if they leave their homes and attempt to drive during the current snowstorm.
Using the color of law to impose demands on the public that can only be seen as a massive overreach of power, individuals in Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts thus far have been issued bans on driving in those areas.
R.I. Gov. Lincoln Chafee, for instance, has ordered vehicles off of Routes I-95, I-195, RI-146, RI-24 and I-295, beginning at 5 p.m., according to the R.I. Emergency Management Agency.

More:
Martial law declared in NE - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

Merci

Secession is the only way to escape our debts
Bankrupting the American dollar will remove all debt. With no American dollar there is no American debt. Might make china awfully mad, but alas the gun control issue ensues that point. Obama is just doing what china wants him to do.

Jack

HEALTH CARE? small business can not afford healthcare for employees, WHY? because the competition is either is hiring or is completely comprised of illegal aliens and they drive down rates. It is hard enough just to have Americans working because this requires small businesses to pay taxes that an illegal business does not have to pay.Not to mention at 20K pages has anybody actually read obamacare, WTF is going on with that??? I can only imagine what is really in there.

CIVIL WAR
The question is has the civil war already begun? I think it may have,

The United States is Bankrupt, borrowing trillions to make up for what they can not collect in taxes, nor can we pay it back.
The Dow is skyrocketing and GDP is down, odd.
Germany requested their gold from the US, sorry it's gone?
China realizes that we can not repay and wants natural resources clean coal and steal, however we can not produce those resources for them, it's too costly to mine and we'll never repay the debt that way. So they would have to come get sum.
But our citizens are armed and that presents an issue.
Russia just issued a proposal to Cyprus, A Bail out for their natural resources.
N. Korea, nuff siad
Venezuela, nuff said
Middle east, I don't know whose side they'll be on but I can assure you it won't be our's.

Now add civil unrest, our civil rights are no longer up held on a government level. Feds have issued that responsibility to the states, who in return do not have to uphold federal laws. I just had an issue with this, it's depressing.

However Amend. 2 can not be simply shoved under a rug. somebody would have to disarm the American public.
Why? If China does come get sum, that would be a huge military/ militia to contend with.
Why ask then? well, If de-arming creates civil unrest and leads to civil war, pitting Gov to citizens the unrest would leave us un-united and weak. Carpe diem, kick the bully in the balls when he is on the ground.

Civil unrest would immediately lead to action from N Korea, probably assisted by Venezuela, Russia and Iran.
Troops deployed to Korea means less here in the states.
A war in the states would open the opportunity for terrorist cells to operate more easily in the US
Food supplies, electricity and communications would be immediately be shut down in the US, to regain order.
The stock pile of chemical or electromagnetic weapons would then come out of the closet.
while we are at our weakest weakest point. Germany Russia and China could have their way with Europe.
without doubt during this mess chemical and nuclear weapons will be deployed, but only the mighty have ELF technology and that is a whole new game.
following which China can come get sum.
Hope you like Chinese food, because at that point I think we will the main course. Militias may have weapons but they do not have enough nor ammunition nor organization. Unless a faction of the US military led the civil war and instructed and supplied the militias as what happened in the American revolution.

So where would this story lead? ehhhh????
Somewhere there are an unfortunate few, living in a remote area, unannounced and forgotten, illiterate to western society and happily getting by on their own traditions. They will inherit what ever is left, build a couple pyramids, make a calendar and here we go again.