The U.S. Military Psychometry & Time Travel

Scarlet005

Is there a name for the machine? It almost sounds like Die Glocke, that some believe was a time machine.
PaulaJedi, where can I find more information on this Die Glocke? This is the first I'm hearing of it and you have me intrigued.

I'll find some links for you:

Die Glocke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is there a name for the machine? It almost sounds like Die Glocke, that some believe was a time machine.
PaulaJedi, where can I find more information on this Die Glocke? This is the first I'm hearing of it and you have me intrigued.

Thank you, Paula. :) I'll be sure to check this out. Looks interesting.

Scarlet005

Oh, the Nazi bell. Yes, I just recently saw something about this on Pinterest. I didn't know its name. I was hoping to find more information on it, so thanks again!

Scarlet005

Oh, the Nazi bell. Yes, I just recently saw something about this on Pinterest. I didn't know its name. I was hoping to find more information on it, so thanks again!
Is it just me or does it somewhat resemble a Dalek?? o_O