The United States Was Not Founed On The Christian Religion

dh1

Yeah, William Tompkins the newest secret space program whistleblower has said Earth is an ET laboratory.

Carl Miller

include those weird animal mutilations with those suspicious black helicopters hovering the area after the harvest.
If you ever ask the rancher what happens he will probably state with airs of wisdom ='It is only the gov. doing their thing!'
Funny that they tend to negate the et side of the story. Our mind has trouble accepting what it has not been educated to believe.

dh1

well linda moulton howe is the expert there. She concluded the cattle mutiliation agenda is multi-purpose. I think it's to terrify the public for the psychological preparation for an alien false flag attack but that's me.

Greys are known to only eat through their skin. they have to wade in large vats of animal products, blood, etc to sustain themselves. Maybe it's to get biological material for that but the grocery store and butcher would be easier, lol.

Carl Miller

well linda moulton howe is the expert there. She concluded the cattle mutiliation agenda is multi-purpose. I think it's to terrify the public for the psychological preparation for an alien false flag attack but that's me.

Greys are known to only eat through their skin. they have to wade in large vats of animal products, blood, etc to sustain themselves. Maybe it's to get biological material for that but the grocery store and butcher would be easier, lol.

i believe that in their own environment they do not need any of these vampire like type of feeding.
Once materialised they have to provide gross energy to restore their physical bodies cause they do have physicality while they remain on Earth. Their feeding process would be through osmosis, i mean through the skin.
Hot jacuzzi baths filled with those large vats of animal products you suggested. Well, each one has the life mother nature has provided him for. Lately i have been accepting almost anything as natural.

@Linda- perhaps she is disensitizing us to take it as natural.

dh1

nah Linda is not a psy-op. She's the one that broke the story and is quite dedicated to outing them.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I applaud much of what Trump is doing but, I'm disturbed by the constant push of Christianity and the false narrative that we were founded as a Christian nation.

This is not true. Religion has been used throughout history to excuse many evil deeds. Just ask the Native Americans, blacks, Chinese etc.

By your logic, if it wasn't founded on Christianity then you cannot blame Christians for the above peoples' hard ships, can you?

“Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.”
Thomas Jefferson,

Except we have the RIGHT to believe in Jesus Christ and NOBODY can stop us from saying MERRY CHRISTMAS.

It also worries me because I'm not a Christian and how can I be free if I'm bound by laws based on Christian tenets rather natural law.

Name a law that is purely a Christian law.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The people who murdered the Natives were NOT Christian. Why? Read below.

The foundation of Christianity:

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall not make idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.
See number 6?