The United States Will be ATTACKED SOON

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME!

Lockdown? Martial Law (in some states already)? Curfews? Emergency alerts?

FOR A VIRUS???????

The virus may or may not be real, but I honestly think a country like Iran, China, or NK has THREATENED the United States and an attack is
imminent. They use the cover of the virus to keep us safe and not panic.

I GOT A COUNTY EMERGENCY ALERT ON MY PHONE
yesterday. For. A. VIRUS. They were TESTING IT, I am guessing!

You guys, this is NOT normal for a flippin' virus. I think another country is going to ATTACK...

Red cross ships in the ocean? Really?

Trump also just passed the DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT:

The Defense Production Act (DPA) is the primary source of Presidential authorities to expedite and expand the supply of resources from the U.S. industrial base to support military, energy, space, and homeland security programs.

For a virus?

Schools here are closed until April 15..... over a virus that is no worse than the flu.

THINK ABOUT IT FOLKS.

The defcon level is low, but again, they don't want panic and they don't want the enemy to know we are on to them.

Defcon post this: Why Iran’s Ballistic Missiles Matter – The DEFCON Warning System

So, what is going to happen on March 31? You know, the American "15 day" campaign. Is this a countdown?

Perhaps WE are going to attack another country.

None of this is normal. It's way to bizarre. I'm afraid WAR IS NEAR, folks.

Raytheon completes 1st round of testing for new Lower Tier Air & Missile Defense radar

Nobody on Twitter will listen to me. I have a 24k account that is a total ghost town, so I decided I'm better off on the forums.
Please read and consider this because SOMETHING is going on.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I hear your concerns, and I agree somewhat. I'm not sure if this is gonna ignite a war though. I also replied to this post, which is also found at Time Travel Institute.

TimeFlipper

YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME!

Lockdown? Martial Law (in some states already)? Curfews? Emergency alerts?

FOR A VIRUS???????

The virus may or may not be real, but I honestly think a country like Iran, China, or NK has THREATENED the United States and an attack is
imminent. They use the cover of the virus to keep us safe and not panic.

I GOT A COUNTY EMERGENCY ALERT ON MY PHONE yesterday. For. A. VIRUS. They were TESTING IT, I am guessing!

You guys, this is NOT normal for a flippin' virus. I think another country is going to ATTACK...

Red cross ships in the ocean? Really?

Trump also just passed the DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT:

The Defense Production Act (DPA) is the primary source of Presidential authorities to expedite and expand the supply of resources from the U.S. industrial base to support military, energy, space, and homeland security programs.

For a virus?

Schools here are closed until April 15..... over a virus that is no worse than the flu.

THINK ABOUT IT FOLKS.

The defcon level is low, but again, they don't want panic and they don't want the enemy to know we are on to them.

Defcon post this: Why Iran’s Ballistic Missiles Matter – The DEFCON Warning System

So, what is going to happen on March 31? You know, the American "15 day" campaign. Is this a countdown?

Perhaps WE are going to attack another country.

None of this is normal. It's way to bizarre. I'm afraid WAR IS NEAR, folks.

Raytheon completes 1st round of testing for new Lower Tier Air & Missile Defense radar

Nobody on Twitter will listen to me. I have a 24k account that is a total ghost town, so I decided I'm better off on the forums.
Please read and consider this because SOMETHING is going on.

I think you are over-reacting to conspiracy theorists Paula, and allowing your mind to wander about a bit...

NIXIE

This is all about control.
They are just testing how dumb people are and how well people/economy can be controlled by fear.
Its more of a study than anything.
They probably know they can do anything to manipulate the majority sentiment now.

Look at the conclusions people are jumping to already..
This is the second person I have seen totally flip out.
How about you guys?? haha

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
For real though, the severity of the reaction here is unprecedented.

I don't remember anything even close to this for bird flue, swine flu or any of the other, arguably more fatal, epidemics. It's not normal. It doesn't make sense.

start at edge

Thank you for having such great courage. I sincerely hope that this site will be able to slip pass by the “vigilance” of those controlling everything (which might be a group rather than the leadership of one single nation and it is most likely that it is mainly an “internal” group .. hope you’re reading me). I’ll send you my alternate contact to your private inbox, in case “somebody” will try tracking you down and do all sorts of shit to you (see the case of Princess Latifa and you’ll know what I mean).
You had the great courage to place yourself exposed, therefore we all thank you, but you need to be known by your fellows, even if a small group, in case you will indeed need “this sort of help and support” (though, I sincerely hope this will not be the case).

It is not an overreaction at all, so do not get mad on TimeFlipper, I think he is only being afraid that all of this might be true .. (Hi, TimeFlipper) .. of course, this is horrifying for any normal person that (still) is sane.

NIXIE, think about this – for it to be only and simply a test, the price for it is too high (murdering thousands of people from across the entire world). I am firmly convinced that there were indeed a lot of tests, but those already happened in the past and it were those tests that had to pass unnoticed by people (which seems they managed to do and to hide them). Even more, there is no need to test how dumb some people are and how they and various economies can be controlled, manipulated and kneeled down, this has been tested many times in the past and each time they saw it worked, so I do not think they would waste such giant resources on something that has already been proven to work.

Cosmo is perfectly right – this is way too “eye catching”. I think that hundred of thousands of people were able to see this, but only a small minority of them could bring it to the internet (forums, Facebook, YouTube or whatever).

Yes, Paula – Martial Law has nothing to do with a virus, which, by the way, is less lethal than many others. Have a look at some previous post of mine:
At the time I posted it, I was horrified that it may be only a small part of the entire equation and I was hoping that it will never need to be updated .. my darkest fears were confirmed more and more, every day.
I think that your second scenario is more plausible. Anyway, we’ll know how things really are after we see who attacks first (not necessarily military attack), although this would also not be a 100% certainty .. it could happen, though – if right now I would be an Italian, or Iranian, or Chinese (etc.), I would certainly be pissed off for what me and my people is put through. Whoever did this (we all know who is most likely), in fact murdered some (many) of his own people, as a cover-up. I have a word for that people: if this horrible atrocity was done from inside, consider eradicating it from inside as well.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I hear your concerns, and I agree somewhat. I'm not sure if this is gonna ignite a war though. I also replied to this post, which is also found at Time Travel Institute.

No, I do not believe it will ignite a war. I believe someone is threatening to attack us during a vulnerable moment.

There is now a push to GIVE BLOOD.

For a virus?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think you are over-reacting to conspiracy theorists Paula, and allowing your mind to wander about a bit...

You feel that martial law (Texas) and curfews are effective methods of control for a virus? We've never done it before for other pandemics.
The flu is an annual panedemic that kills thousands and nobody told us to stay home.