There's clearly nothing to UFO's (sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam certain that you can go further back than 1944...However, the reports and sightings of those Foo Fighters that I mentioned, REALLY did happen and was Fully Documented during World War 2...If you can come up with anything before 1944 that was fully documented to the same extent of the Foo Fighters documentation, I very much look forward to seeing it...

There are a lot of things that really did happen during WW2...And about half of them "Nutters" deny ever happened..As far as Foo Fighters are concerned it's strange how they were no longer seen after WW2 which would lead one to think the German's had a hand in them some how....I have not gotten to the point to where I believe eyewitness accounts of UFOs yet as people tend too embellish these stories just for their name in a head line or talk show. People see them (UFOs) but what they see and what they tell are two different animals.

OakFieldAlienz444

You can go back further than WW2..All through the centuries people have seen things in the sky they did not understand....Only problem is we are in the 21st Century and it's easier to pull the wool over peoples eyes in this day and age...Thats because probably 98.9% of people believe anything they see or read...

While I do not agree with everything this poster thinks--this is true. I don't like it when people assume the whole UFO thing (whatever the hell it ultimately turns out to be) started during World War II. Some of the terms originated in World War 2 but it goes back further, including the alleged crash of 1897 etc.

OakFieldAlienz444

Supposedly the Germans and the Japanese believed the Foo Fighters were secret American weapons or ships.
The US believed they were secret German tech.
So...you might be able to rule out any of that.

TimeFlipper

Prior to and before WW2...

IMHO they are just hoaxes and hearsay, anyone can come up with those type of stories...They don't have Government acknowledgement such as the Foo Fighters did, including the large amounts of aircraft pilots witnessing them..

OakFieldAlienz444

The UFO Hunters went to Aurora Texas and a lot of the aspects of the story seemed to check out.
Combine this with the flying machines in biblical art, ancient Egypt, and you have a compelling case
that either humans knew how to build flying machines, or aliens were around for a long time.
Either scenario is equally amazing in my book.

IMHO they are just hoaxes and hearsay, anyone can come up with those type of stories...They don't have Government acknowledgement such as the Foo Fighters did, including the large amounts of aircraft pilots witnessing them..

IMHO they are just hoaxes and hearsay, anyone can come up with those type of stories..

Aye, same can be said about 99.9% of UFO stories....Just because some one as a badge or flies an airplane does not make their story anymore credible than joe blows standing in his back yard on a Saturday night...What makes this Foo Fighter story a little fishy is that their were never seen anymore after the war ended....Which
leads me to believe they were man made objects created by one side or the other for a distraction...

You ever hear of a study group that was formed by the Germans called "Project Uranus?" It was supposedly backed by a group called Sonderburo 13.....

You should read this:

The reason I point this out because of one particular incident on 10/14/1943...The objects were reported as:

The discs in the cluster were agreed upon as being silver colored, about one inch thick and three inches in diameter. They were easily seen by the B-17 crewmen, gliding down slowly in a very uniform cluster."

One inch by three inch? Thats awfully small even for aliens...And these were reported gliding downward toward the ground.

TimeFlipper

Aye, same can be said about 99.9% of UFO stories....Just because some one as a badge or flies an airplane does not make their story anymore credible than joe blows standing in his back yard on a Saturday night...What makes this Foo Fighter story a little fishy is that their were never seen anymore after the war ended....Which
leads me to believe they were man made objects created by one side or the other for a distraction...

You ever hear of a study group that was formed by the Germans called "Project Uranus?" It was supposedly backed by a group called Sonderburo 13.....

You should read this:

The reason I point this out because of one particular incident on 10/14/1943...The objects were reported as:

One inch by three inch? Thats awfully small even for aliens...And these were reported gliding downward toward the ground.

You missed the point...Foo Fighters later became known as UFO`s...I already stated in 1944 there was no such term as a UFO, and that was why the US chose the names Foo Fighters, to describe those flying objects...Also the US Government was involved in the study, which was another point you missed..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.