These pear shaped nuclei makes time travel impossible?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Angelhoney - Please don't pay too much attention to that stuff. There's an old saying that goes "Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear." There have been plenty of attempts to debunk UFOs as well, so you shouldn't believe everything you read. There is a lot of misinformation and fraudulent and phony research out there; take research supporting man-made climate change for instance.

If you focus on looking for research debunking backward time travel, chances are you'll find it, so please don't go looking for those things anymore. Just my advice.

There is plenty of proof that time travel to the past is not only possible, but that it's been done already! If there is more than one direction you can go in space, there is more than one direction you can go in time. It's all a matter of the spacetime continuum.

Angelhoney

I wasn't actually looking for research to debunk time travel. I just typed Time travel and googled news and this research came up.

"If there is more than one direction you can go in space, there is more than one direction you can go in time. It's all a matter of the spacetime continuum"
This is why this research is scary, because it debunks the symmetry principle, meaning there might not be symmetry in spacetime as we previously thought.

Let's hope that their interpretation of this discovery is incorrect, I mean there is no clear connection between the shape of this nuclie and time travel.

Last edited:

tflofasho

@Angelhoney - Please don't pay too much attention to that stuff. There's an old saying that goes "Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear." There have been plenty of attempts to debunk UFOs as well, so you shouldn't believe everything you read. There is a lot of misinformation and fraudulent and phony research out there; take research supporting man-made climate change for instance.

If you focus on looking for research debunking backward time travel, chances are you'll find it, so please don't go looking for those things anymore. Just my advice.

There is plenty of proof that time travel to the past is not only possible, but that it's been done already! If there is more than one direction you can go in space, there is more than one direction you can go in time. It's all a matter of the spacetime continuum.

Classicalfan; I don't know how you did it; but you do it perfectly. You seriously helped gave me back my faith on this and stated things perfectly to he people on here far better than I immaturely handled it.

I don't know how you did it; but a majoritt of myself wants to agree and congratulate you on saying that.

No lie; I do want to go to the past and alter it with these folks. I've been a real dick lately because of what been going on. But honestly; you did a good job giving me hope and giving light back to me.

I was not going thru a good time; but this helps a lot.

Thanks.

And again to everyone on here. I'm sorry.

I have a bad character, circumstance and bipolar so it hasn't been easy living with it all. Please bare with me. I'm very hard to deal with but I do my best to do what I can.

That's why i want to go back to prevent my bipolar from happening cuz of this scamming dickwad who scammed me years ago and got sick because of his garbage.

I want this just as much as all of you do.

Japrim

The explanation given does not make sense. It appears oversimplified and incomplete. So the shape indicates a connection with the time stream that flows forward. It sounds as if they are positing that time flows forward, thus time travel backward is impossible. It sounds like BS to me. We already know it flows forward. How does it mean that backward travel is impossible?

How many people told the Wright brothers they were nuts?