This timeline

Leslie

The theory states that you will create a parallel universe if you time traveled, so you cannot change the past of your current timeline.

But altering your present life choices in the present will have an effect on how the future unfolds. Same as if you traveled to another time line. I am suggesting that your past in this alternate timeline may no longer be as you remember it.

This is kind of how I reasoned out why buildings can mysteriously pop into existence overnight in an empty field.

Hi Einstein. I'd love to hear about the buildings mysteriously popping into existence overnight.

Thank you.

JasperMoon

I would, too. I've never seen that happen, although I've experienced a speeding up or a missing of time altogether on our timeline.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The theory states that you will create a parallel universe if you time traveled, so you cannot change the past of your current timeline.

But altering your present life choices in the present will have an effect on how the future unfolds. Same as if you traveled to another time line. I am suggesting that your past in this alternate timeline may no longer be as you remember it.

This is kind of how I reasoned out why buildings can mysteriously pop into existence overnight in an empty field.

Hi Einstein. I'd love to hear about the buildings mysteriously popping into existence overnight.

Thank you.

I've had that happen a lot. "How long has that been there???!?!!" But things here are built pretty fast...so....

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Thank you.

That happened once to me on my morning commute to college. It was an empty field in the morning. And a very large building with a huge parking lot on the way home.

As a boy, the first time, I remember something similar, was when a police station turned into an empty field. The thing is I would ride my bicycle out there and talk to those guys. They were very nice policemen back then.

Things like that happen a lot to me. I always notice new things and little details that miraculously just change for no logical reason.

One time I came home from work and my key wouldn't go into the door lock. I took an up close look at the lock to see if something was jammed into it. Nope. The lock cylinder was now upside down. Up until that day, the teeth on my door lock key always had to be in the up position. Now the teeth are always oriented downward.

I did do some experiments onetime to see if I could force a change. I altered some daily routines to see if maybe it was the choices I make that causes it. I tried putting a different shoe on each foot and took a walk around the block. For a while afterwards I noticed a preference for picking up objects with my left hand. The thing is I'm right handed. I'm glad that changed back. That was a little weird.

Leslie

Einstein,
That's so interesting. I know you're a pretty smart person by being on here for so long, I need to ask, what type of experiments have you done with time travel equipment or other type of astral type equipment. Please remember that I do not have your science knowledge or background so if you could keep it kind of simple for me, I'd appreciate it.

BTW. I agree with you that John Titor's timeline is not our timeline. (I hope that post wherever I found it is still there. LOL)

Rawknee

Einstein,
That's so interesting. I know you're a pretty smart person by being on here for so long, I need to ask, what type of experiments have you done with time travel equipment or other type of astral type equipment. Please remember that I do not have your science knowledge or background so if you could keep it kind of simple for me, I'd appreciate it.

BTW. I agree with you that John Titor's timeline is not our timeline. (I hope that post wherever I found it is still there. LOL)

Where do you get this John Titor part from? Einstein never makes any mention of him, at least not in this particular thread. Secondly, it would be very difficult to argue that he is from this timeline considering all of his incorrect predictions.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein,

Currently I'm experimenting with rotating Tesla coil fields. I plan to see how they will interact with the Tesla Zero Time Generator.