This timeline

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Einstein,
That's so interesting. I know you're a pretty smart person by being on here for so long, I need to ask, what type of experiments have you done with time travel equipment or other type of astral type equipment. Please remember that I do not have your science knowledge or background so if you could keep it kind of simple for me, I'd appreciate it.

BTW. I agree with you that John Titor's timeline is not our timeline. (I hope that post wherever I found it is still there. LOL)

Currently I'm experimenting with rotating Tesla coil fields. I plan to see how they will interact with the Tesla Zero Time Generator.

Einstein, I'd love to see pictures of your various experiments. I don't pretend to understand everything people like you do with experiments like these, but they're brain candy for many others and would be curious to look at and ask questions.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Einstein, I'd love to see pictures of your various experiments. I don't pretend to understand everything people like you do with experiments like these, but they're brain candy for many others and would be curious to look at and ask questions.

Ditto. Photos, videos... we're interested!! :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein,
That's so interesting. I know you're a pretty smart person by being on here for so long, I need to ask, what type of experiments have you done with time travel equipment or other type of astral type equipment. Please remember that I do not have your science knowledge or background so if you could keep it kind of simple for me, I'd appreciate it.

BTW. I agree with you that John Titor's timeline is not our timeline. (I hope that post wherever I found it is still there. LOL)

Currently I'm experimenting with rotating Tesla coil fields. I plan to see how they will interact with the Tesla Zero Time Generator.

I've been attempting to construct an electronic control that turns on and off four small Tesla coils. I think it's been three or four months now of complete failure. The electronics work perfectly on the bread board. But when I transfer the circuit over to a more reliable printed circuit board construction, nothing happens. I've had four attempts so far that just would not work at all. I've spent lots of time troubleshooting. But so far, nothing is ever found to cause the non-operation condition.

Attempt number five is in the works. I just got the circuit board for it etched this morning. This one is different. I've borrowed some ideas from a guy that builds these for fun. And added a few trial and error modifications of my own. And this design seems to be very solid too. No intermittent operation at all on the bread board. And with an added benefit of a larger voltage field as well. I will post a thread on this if I can get it to work.

Ayasano

I've been attempting to construct an electronic control that turns on and off four small Tesla coils. I think it's been three or four months now of complete failure. The electronics work perfectly on the bread board. But when I transfer the circuit over to a more reliable printed circuit board construction, nothing happens. I've had four attempts so far that just would not work at all. I've spent lots of time troubleshooting. But so far, nothing is ever found to cause the non-operation condition.

Attempt number five is in the works. I just got the circuit board for it etched this morning. This one is different. I've borrowed some ideas from a guy that builds these for fun. And added a few trial and error modifications of my own. And this design seems to be very solid too. No intermittent operation at all on the bread board. And with an added benefit of a larger voltage field as well. I will post a thread on this if I can get it to work.

You should post the circuit diagram too, I'm sure a few people on here are good with electronics and would like to help. It'd be like open source time travel research. No chance of the government shutting you down discreetly then. :D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

You should post the circuit diagram too, I'm sure a few people on here are good with electronics and would like to help. It'd be like open source time travel research. No chance of the government shutting you down discreetly then. :D

I've done that in the past in some of my simulated gravity experiments with Tesla coils.

The thing is I started with a simple Slayer Exciter coil oscillator. Just a transistor and resistor and it's good to go. But that simple circuit will not work on a printed circuit board. Works fine on a bread board though.

But the current design I'm using is similar to the Slayer Exciter coil. With an entirely different feedback signal arrangement. If it works, it will be worthy of posting.

Ayasano

I've done that in the past in some of my simulated gravity experiments with Tesla coils.

The thing is I started with a simple Slayer Exciter coil oscillator. Just a transistor and resistor and it's good to go. But that simple circuit will not work on a printed circuit board. Works fine on a bread board though.

But the current design I'm using is similar to the Slayer Exciter coil. With an entirely different feedback signal arrangement. If it works, it will be worthy of posting.

There are a lot of variables that could be causing issues though. For example, what kind of voltage/current source are you using? Is it voltage controlled or current controlled? Or neither? What are the dimensions of the PCB? What kind of transistors are you using? (Bipolar/field-effect? N-channel/P-channel?)

I don't know precisely what your circuit is intended to do, as the components you described differ from the Slayer Exciter Coil Oscillator circuit diagram I found here, which requires diodes. (To stop the oscillations from going back to ground)

Disclaimer: It's been years since I took an electronics class and have basically never used any of it, so my knowledge of electronics is a bit patchy.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

There are a lot of variables that could be causing issues though. For example, what kind of voltage/current source are you using? Is it voltage controlled or current controlled? Or neither? What are the dimensions of the PCB? What kind of transistors are you using? (Bipolar/field-effect? N-channel/P-channel?)

I don't know precisely what your circuit is intended to do, as the components you described differ from the Slayer Exciter Coil Oscillator circuit diagram I found here, which requires diodes. (To stop the oscillations from going back to ground)

Disclaimer: It's been years since I took an electronics class and have basically never used any of it, so my knowledge of electronics is a bit patchy.

Here is the circuit diagram that I was using.

xee1.png

I did try the transistor circuit you had. But the power output was extremely low. The above circuit uses a MosFet transistor. Very low on resistance translates into more power output. I'm just using a 12 volt car battery for my power source. The oscillator frequency for my coil is around 230 kilohertz. This particular setup with bread board will light up a fluorescent light about one foot away. But I'm giving up on this one because of four failed attempts to make it work.

This following design is what I'm working with now and does show promise initially.

microSSTCschematic.JPG

I've modified this design so it is self starting. And the base connection of the secondary is connected directly to pin 2 of the MosFet driver. And it turns out that basically any power MosFet transistor will work. I got my fingers crossed, and hope this design wont give me so much trouble. I'm really impressed with the performance so far on the bread board. My coil is putting out a one inch discharge to a metal rod held in my hand. I think that translates into around 50,000 volts of available power.

Rawknee

xee1.png

I did try the transistor circuit you had. But the power output was extremely low. The above circuit uses a MosFet transistor. Very low on resistance translates into more power output. I'm just using a 12 volt car battery for my power source. The oscillator frequency for my coil is around 230 kilohertz. This particular setup with bread board will light up a fluorescent light about one foot away. But I'm giving up on this one because of four failed attempts to make it work.

This following design is what I'm working with now and does show promise initially.

microSSTCschematic.JPG

I've modified this design so it is self starting. And the base connection of the secondary is connected directly to pin 2 of the MosFet driver. And it turns out that basically any power MosFet transistor will work. I got my fingers crossed, and hope this design wont give me so much trouble. I'm really impressed with the performance so far on the bread board. My coil is putting out a one inch discharge to a metal rod held in my hand. I think that translates into around 50,000 volts of available power.

What's your ultimate goal with this project?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

xee1.png

microSSTCschematic.JPG

What's your ultimate goal with this project?

The ultimate goal would be to make a time machine. This project would be just part of the ultimate goal.