Three Days of Darkness Prophecy

Samstwitch

All of this talk of war, and suddenly I thought about the Prophecy of 3 Days of Darkness. This could be the result of a Nuclear War. Three points in the Prophecy that could indicate Nuclear War (there are more):

1) During the Darkness, no man-made electronic lights will work. (In a Nuclear War, EMPs would disable all electrical devices.)
2) Keep your windows well covered. (To keep out the Radiation and Nuclear fall-out.)
3) The wind will carry with it poisonous gases which will be defused over the entire earth. (Radiation and Nuclear Fall-out)

Nuclear Twilight & Nuclear Darkness

EXCERPT: Scientists predict that urban firestorms ignited by a nuclear war fought with 4400 US and Russian strategic nuclear weapons could loft 180 million tons of smoke into the stratosphere. The resulting global smoke layer would block 35% of sunlight from reaching the surface of the Southern Hemisphere, creating a Nuclear Twilight on Earth. In the Northern Hemisphere, 70% of sunlight would be absorbed by the stratospheric smoke layer. Beneath the smoke there would be Nuclear Darkness.

Related thread: Is the 3rd Secret of Fatima the Nuclear War with Russia that John warned us about?

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are
1) During the Darkness, no artificial man-made lights will work

*strikes a match and places it on the wick of a lantern*

Matches are man made. Lanterns are man made.

Any questions?

And there are ways to make a flashlight without batteries. You ever heard of the potato experiment?

Keep your windows well covered

It wouldn't help much. Radiation and fallout that is carried by the wind, will find cracks in the building, and all buildings are not perfect, there is a hole, somewhere. Once it seeps in, you're fucked.

Its why they build shelters underground ;)

Last edited:

Samstwitch

Matches are man made. Lanterns are man made.

Rephrased and Edited: 1) During the Darkness, no man-made electronic lights will work.

Keep your windows well covered

It wouldn't help much. Radiation and fallout that is carried by the wind, will find cracks in the building, and all buildings are not perfect, there is a hole, somewhere. Once it seeps in, you're fucked.

I recommend reading Nuclear War Survival Skills which goes into great detail about how to survive a nuclear bomb, and dispels myths about the effects of Nuclear War.

TnWatchdog

I always felt that the Three Days of Darkness would or could be caused by smoke, dust, or some unexplained event. A nuclear war, such as WWIII would definitely cause it (join Thursday's chat for more info) An EMP would shut the lights off and put us all into darkness. I also felt that covering to doors and windows would be like a test of faith. As all hell is upon earth...stay put and don't look outside. Sort of like Sodom and Gomorrah...if you look at what is happening out there, you will perish. There will be a cleaning out like one of the old Bible movies I saw where a energy force came into the homes and killed the first born. This energy force may return but with a vengeance and it won't be a movie, it will be real. I don't think it would be worth peeking outside on this one. I am screwed on my alternate energy source as I only have instant potatoes on hand...I guess I'll be in the darkness.

BlastTyrant

I always felt that the Three Days of Darkness would or could be caused by smoke, dust, or some unexplained event. A nuclear war, such as WWIII would definitely cause it (join Thursday's chat for more info) An EMP would shut the lights off and put us all into darkness. I also felt that covering to doors and windows would be like a test of faith. As all hell is upon earth...stay put and don't look outside. Sort of like Sodom and Gomorrah...if you look at what is happening out there, you will perish. There will be a cleaning out like one of the old Bible movies I saw where a energy force came into the homes and killed the first born. This energy force may return but with a vengeance and it won't be a movie, it will be real. I don't think it would be worth peeking outside on this one. I am screwed on my alternate energy source as I only have instant potatoes on hand...I guess I'll be in the darkness.
Crayons, they work as Mini candles for a little while, start stealing the neighbor kids crayons!

I could defiantly see the 3 days of darkness being a Nuclear fallout. I really hope it isn't but the rate we are going it seems inevitable, with the million biker march coming to counter act the million Muslim march it seems we are closer to a 2nd civil war as well, specially with DC trying to block out the bikers. Truly scary if you sit and think about it, Nuclear war then a 2nd Civil war then the inevitable invasion as we are at war with each other as well.

The end of a Era, US is in shambles, Millions upon millions dead, Several States un-inhabitable due to Nuclear debris, months of no power, potential of Nuclear power stations going out and causing even more Nuclear explosions, Gangs over run the citys and towns, mass rioting and looting all around panic. only those in the most remote of locations are able to live, but will have to fight to keep their land.

It does not look promising and truly terrifying, we will see Human Kind at it's worst and a very long time before it gets better.

Hug your loved ones and keep them close, ones it hits there will be little time to react.

Suraska

All of this talk of war, and suddenly I thought about the Prophecy of 3 Days of Darkness. This could be the result of a Nuclear War. Three points in the Prophecy that could indicate Nuclear War (there are more):

1) During the Darkness, no man-made electronic lights will work. (In a Nuclear War, EMPs would disable all electrical devices.) Power grid is taken out.
2) Keep your windows well covered. (To keep out the Radiation and Nuclear fall-out.) So the bombers hopefully don't notice your home. Remember the London Blitz of WW2?
3) The wind will carry with it poisonous gases which will be defused over the entire earth. (Radiation and Nuclear Fall-out) Large parts of America uninhabitable.

Nuclear Twilight & Nuclear Darkness

EXCERPT: Scientists predict that urban firestorms ignited by a nuclear war fought with 4400 US and Russian strategic nuclear weapons could loft 180 million tons of smoke into the stratosphere. The resulting global smoke layer would block 35% of sunlight from reaching the surface of the Southern Hemisphere, creating a Nuclear Twilight on Earth. In the Northern Hemisphere, 70% of sunlight would be absorbed by the stratospheric smoke layer. Beneath the smoke there would be Nuclear Darkness.

Related thread: Is the 3rd Secret of Fatima the Nuclear War with Russia that John warned us about?

Harte

I haven't done a great deal of research on the "three days of darkness" literature, but someone who has is Desmond Birch, author of Trial, Tribulation, & Triumph, a 600-page book on prophetic ideas. I can't assess the book as a whole (because I haven't read it), but I would note the following section. The author (who himself seems to favor the idea that there will be a "three days of darkness") writes:
"1. Padre Pio Did Not Predict Three Days of Darkness [emphasis in original]
". . . There are printed materials containing prophecy of three days of darkness which attribute such a prophecy to Padre Pio. But the author [i.e. Birch] has in his possession sworn documents from the Capuchin Order stating that no such prophecy ever emanated [sic] from Padre Pio. All the author's attempts to track down an authentic source from Padre Pio have led to the conclusion that; [sic] some person(s) either accidentally or willfully created these attributions of such a prophecy to Padre Pio" (Trial, Tribulation, & Triumph, p. 283).
Source.
The "three days of darkness" prophecy, in the form referred to in the OP, exists and has been around since Biblical times.

It appears, though, that St Pio didn't make this prophecy.

Harte

walt willis

If there were to be a nuclear exchange during a world war, it would be easy to imagine at least three days of darkness.

The news coming from the middle east is becoming worst by the day and fall in line with the Titor report perfectly.

Did John say more about the "Parting of the Red Sea" and how that would look to the general dumb public, (GDP).

I don't think Titor would want to return during a full blown world war.

So it may be that we are on our on for now!