Three John Titor's On This Site

Liberty

Two examples best define why time travelers do not show themselves. In trying to help you, we put ourselves as great risk and there’s really no point to it. We know the nature of time dictates that traveling between “exact” worldlines is impossible. Therefore, the only results we will see will be the ones we stay to see.

Interesting! Ren what are you staying to see???

Ren

Liberty, you're putting yourselves and your families at risk.
There are people with chemical imbalances who are attracted to paranormal topics.
Once you embarrass them and they start to stalk you, it is hard to make them go away.
Now listen to what I'm promoting in my hoax and an army of enemies rise up.

I'm promoting Social Democracy which calls for the end of world slave labor, mandatory health insurance from pay, and other things. I want U.S. people to switch to a Credit Union or a small local bank. People who are wealthy in our currently abusive system don't want things to change. They will kill to keep things the same.

I'm promoting the idea that Jesus was not only a Greek non-Jewish guy, but that he was a mortal scientist and doctor of a Roman emperor who helped to create Christianity by mixing the faiths of all conquered people together including the Indian Krishna. People who prefer Constantine's fictional Jesus don't want that to change and they will kill to keep it all the same.

Borday

I recently saw a timeline laid out on a chalkboard of whats happening in the usa and what all is leading to.
It matched the original john titor posts almost exactly , in fact it shook me a bit.
Now you are here and I wonder exactly which ows camp you are sitting in , you seem to be pushing the same collective mentality as the proseters

Liberty

Ren! Titor said "Inhuman things were done in a civil war." Non lethal became lethal! How can I put myself at risk. A gamble is a gamble win or loose! You claim to be a time traveler (in your hoax) well act like one! If you were a TT, Didnt you take a risk by comming back? My god is real, stronger than any TT ever made! 1776 there were risks. No different my friend! Some of us wish we never met a TT. Maybe you should mail me the winning lotto ticket but would you know what I would DO with the money! (answer that) Tempting isnt it for a year in jail awaiting you!

This is entertainment!

Dying females do tell most but dont tell all Ren! People change their minds when you tell them all! That is written in your 2036 right?

You name MY favorite group and I will be impresed! :)

Ren

I recently saw a timeline laid out on a chalkboard of whats happening in the usa and what all is leading to.
It matched the original john titor posts almost exactly , in fact it shook me a bit.
Now you are here and I wonder exactly which ows camp you are sitting in , you seem to be pushing the same collective mentality as the proseters

I support Occupy Wall Street. I'm not sitting in any Occupy Wall Street camp.

Do you oppose this protest movement? Why do you protest it?

I am well aware that there are thieves and freeloaders in the crowd. But there are also college graduates and people in their 40s who need a better job and better pay.

Borday

no I don't support the ows movement . and yes I would like to have a job again.
However, you seem to be pushing a political agenda, I started to notice it when you were posting on glp .
Prolly best to go back to proving your a timetraveler , I'd rather no hijack this thread into a political discussion.

Ren

no I don't support the ows movement . and yes I would like to have a job again.
However, you seem to be pushing a political agenda, I started to notice it when you were posting on glp .
Prolly best to go back to proving your a timetraveler , I'd rather no hijack this thread into a political discussion.

Like I admitted on GLP, I'm not a time traveler. Everybody has a political agenda. You are stating yours by saying you don't support the O.W.S. Movement.

I'm not a time traveler at all. I'm more like an FBI agent looking for stalkers. You see, eventually someone threatens me because of my hoaxes and then they end up in prison for several years.

titorite

Bump that number up! It is over one million!

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/bank...nks-nationwide/story?id=14889051#.TrdCIs0yy1w

hmmm This means the banks will have much less money to invest and loan out....and less money to pay bank their own debts... Many banks already have had the FDIC seizure treatment... How many more will be forced into bankruptcy? And if a bank does declare bankruptcy will the close their doors and keep their members money bank holiday style?