Three John Titor's On This Site

Liberty

Like I admitted on GLP, I'm not a time traveler. Everybody has a political agenda. You are stating yours by saying you don't support the O.W.S. Movement.

I'm not a time traveler at all. I'm more like an FBI agent looking for stalkers. You see, eventually someone threatens me because of my hoaxes and then they end up in prison for several years.

Didn't Titor say there will be no more of these agencies like the FBI? It would be stupid for someone to threaten you anyway! Notice that since you are here, This has been the best topic on paranormalis. Also the RIGHT people are here!

Ren

Titorite,
"hmmm This means the banks will have much less money to invest and loan out....and less money to pay bank their own debts... Many banks already have had the FDIC seizure treatment... How many more will be forced into bankruptcy? And if a bank does declare bankruptcy will the close their doors and keep their members money bank holiday style?"

The major banks have been accused of only loaning 11% of their bailout money. They haven't been loaning much.
A small bank or Credit Union can loan money.

Ren

Titorite,
"hmmm This means the banks will have much less money to invest and loan out....and less money to pay bank their own debts... Many banks already have had the FDIC seizure treatment... How many more will be forced into bankruptcy? And if a bank does declare bankruptcy will the close their doors and keep their members money bank holiday style?"

The major banks have been accused of only loaning 11% of their bailout money. They haven't been loaning much.
A small bank or Credit Union can loan money.