Three Wishes

TnWatchdog

My wish would be for good family health, successful business ventures, and to make a positive difference in a negative world.
I want to edit my prior wishes.
1. Good family health.
2. Successful business ventures, which will enable me to help people in need, especially the homeless.
3. My two prior wishes will happen within 30 days and continue thru time.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm wondering what the genie would think of your 3rd wish! ;) Maybe he'd check out his job manual and tell you that wishes can't affect one another. No?!

TnWatchdog

I'm wondering what the genie would think of your 3rd wish! ;) Maybe he'd check out his job manual and tell you that wishes can't affect one another. No?!
It would be worth a shot, maybe I could catch a genie on its first day on the job. A veteran genie could give you your wish and say, "I can't help it he died of old age before he reaped the benefits of his wish".

Miniature

Let's say you were digging through old junk and came across an interesting-looking antique...All of a sudden, a djinn or genie appears, offering you 3 wishes...
What would you wish for? :)
(No, you can't wish for more wishes.. ;) ) Search your mind...

When I was younger, I would have bought int that bs. My own satanic father told me ascribe to "wishcraft" which is no better than witchcraft. Just don't do it.

Miniature

Never trust a Djinn. My supposedly "Christian" dad told me when I was a kid, to practice "wishcraft", not "witchcraft". They are both the same. He is just an evil liar who knows damn well what would happen later on. He sold me out for his own gain and personal comfort. His roots are in Kentucky. You want to know what's in Kentucky? All the demons that his idiot ancestors unleashed with their crap rituals. Unfortunately, I am part of that wicked clan.

The Djinn that I encountered was from the Phillipines, so don't let race, culture or origin influence your opinion. Demons come in all forms. For example, to say that all Rh- people are evil isn't true. We have to shed all of the generalizations and see things for what they really are.

It's all in our faces all the time and we can either become slaves to it or we can sort it all out. It's important to separate fact from bullshit. They want us to eat the bullshit. They are dying for us to eat the bullshit.