Time exploration via Hypnosis

Nick Charles

Has anyone ever explored the concept of time via hypnosis?

I joined this site on order to make a post about a recent experience I had (unrelated to hypnosis; see the Time Travel Machines area if you are interested). However, after browsing, I began thinking if hypnosis may be a tool, if for no other reason than to help someone recall a time-travel related experience (assuming such things exist).

I am a hypnotist. For the past 20+ years my hypnosis has been primarily stage show entertainment. However, I am a certified hypnotherapist, and I have helped people work though personal situations, e.g. sports performance and painless childbirth.

Any thoughts? Would anyone be interested in exploring this further?

Last edited:

heaven

I joined this site on order to make a post about a recent experience I had (unrelated to hypnosis; see the Time Travel Machines area if you are interested). However, after browsing, I began thinking if hypnosis may be a tool, if for no other reason than to help someone recall a time-travel related experience (assuming such things exist).

I am a hypnotist. For the past 20+ years my hypnosis has been primarily stage show entertainment. However, I am a certified hypnotherapist, and I have helped people work though personal situations, e.g. sports performance and painless childbirth.

I would be very interested in exploring this further, its weird lately I have been drawn to these two subjects as well. It seems like every time I touch my computer only one of these two subjects is my focus. I have had the ability to project myself( not physically, but yet somehow visible at the location, and occasionally to the people Im visiting) my ability seems to be the strongest when I am in some kind of conflict or at moments Im resting after some soul scarring event, but real none the less.
when I was younger I was taken in by a woman and her family. She was Wiccan, and very open to the occult. She actually handed me a "meet your spirit guide meditation". I feel asleep the first time, and just strugged it off as "fairy tale". But the second time the tape was played, it was an experience. I was able to see and talk to my guide Rebecca. I vividly remember it still.
Its just crazy how this is the first post Ive read, as it is my very first time to this forum.
Basically what Im saying is that I would very much like to pursue hypnosis to explore the concept of time with you, if your serious?
I feel my "gifts" would just help intensify the outcome. Thank you Heaven

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeFlipper

Hi Nick and welcome to Paranormalis :)
I think you are the best person to deal with this, as your experience certainly warrants it :)

Several years ago i read an article whereby a guy would lay down comfortably on a carpet and one person would be rubbing gently between his eyes and another person would be rubbing his ankles..

While this was happening a third person would be talking to him and requesting that he imagines seeing his front door, when this was accomplished he was then asked to move his thoughts upto the top of his house..
When this was done he was then asked to fly up into the sky..

If this was achieved he would be asked to descend and tell the person who instructing him in all this, to describe exactly what he can see on the ground around him..
This particular guy was able to describe very clearly that he was in Roman times, but could not communicate with the people around him..
However after an hour of explaining everything he saw and heard, he was asked to look up into sky and fly to it..

When this was done he was then asked to descend on the ground and he ended up back on his own roof again, and subsequently jumped down from it, and was then requested to open his eyes, whereby he was back laying on the floor again..
There were other people who had done this and commented on many different time periods...
I hope you might find some use of this information..:)

Nick Charles

I have never attempted such an experiment, but I would be willing to do hypnosis sessions with people.Visualization is a common method, though, so what you describe is a reasonable response by a person. I think it would/could work via something like Skype even though I have never tired it (the subject would need to have someone LIVE there to monitor them, however).

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hypnosis is a way to experience astral projection. Therefore, astral time travel can possibly take place when under the effect of hypnosis.

I'm not convinced that physical time travel could occur though. I'm curious what you think of it.

TimeFlipper

Num7 i want you relax..take deep breaths, in out, in out, in out...i want you to keep looking at this watch as i swing it from left to right...keep looking at the watch..left to right left to right...your eyes are closing closing closing and you are going into a deeeep sleep..a deeeep sleep..
When i count to 3 you will wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed, and will believe that you are an admin on Paranormalis......
1 2 3 :confused:o_0:D

heaven

WELL I THINK THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT, RIGHT? IM ON BOARD, JUST TELL ME WHAT YOUD ME TO DO, OR THINGS I NEED TO HAVE READY, I HAVE SKYPE ALREADY, SO JUST LET ME KNOW.. ILL BE AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.THANKS

heaven

i will be in illinios sometime in the next two months, more towards st louis, but i can see about swinging up chicagos way. ill keep you updated.