Time has width

lucention

I just wanted to share a dream I had a while ago. It was a short dream I had while in sleep paralysis. The dream looked like a screen from a really old computer: a black background with green grid lines. I was moving towards the left (i.e. along the x axis), and the dream said "Time has width." This went on for a few seconds, then I got scared and woke up. I don't know if it means anything, but I just wanted to share it :)

TimeFlipper

I just wanted to share a dream I had a while ago. It was a short dream I had while in sleep paralysis. The dream looked like a screen from a really old computer: a black background with green grid lines. I was moving towards the left (i.e. along the x axis), and the dream said "Time has width." This went on for a few seconds, then I got scared and woke up. I don't know if it means anything, but I just wanted to share it :)

Time has a bandwidth of frequencies..
Lets say that Time covers frequencies from 150 Megahertz upto 500 Megahertz as an example...Therefore the bandwidth would be 350 Megahertz..150 plus 350=500 :)

Last edited:

mistertimes

2 words
multi dimensional

you are one of many yous.... infinite yous to be exact.. infinite biochem resemblance of you.. you are one of them... you pass on? you in most likelihood end as part of the rest.. weather one or 200 or 100000 I cant tell you.. but your subconscious.. what you describe as soul.. end up joining 1 or more of the so call you's

entangled in time..
quantum physics that even 21st century stone age idiots start understanding.. finally

not_a_DJ

nveYXaQ.gif

gvWgfY8.gif

Last edited: