Time Machine

Fog186

Hi everyone I just saw a time travel machine on ebay I believe that after I earn some paypal money I am going to buy one it isn't the hdr or a device it is a magick time travel machine here is the link: Basic Time Machine Wicca Pagan Time Travel Device | eBay some people will say it is fake while others will believe it is real believe whatever you may believe I am still going to buy it I don't know if I am going to buy the basic version or the magical version of the machine I will decide later on let me know what you think the magical version costs more than the basic version though and the basic and magical versions are the same looking too of the picture or screenshot on ebay!

Fog186

I know people like real time machines and devices but I am more of a believer in magick it might work or it might be bull who knows I will let you know later on I know that the hdr was a real time machine but when I was a teenager I didn't know how to work with it plus I am not going to buy a hdr because they are 360 dollars to get one and I can't build or invent my own time machine because I don't know how to build and invent one I am not very smart like others are in this forum and around other forums even a flux capacitor machine I saw on another website an actual device costs 200 dollars and up as well things are too expensive nowadays it costs too much for food too!

Curious_Girl98

I know people like real time machines and devices but I am more of a believer in magick it might work or it might be bull who knows I will let you know later on I know that the hdr was a real time machine but when I was a teenager I didn't know how to work with it plus I am not going to buy a hdr because they are 360 dollars to get one and I can't build or invent my own time machine because I don't know how to build and invent one I am not very smart like others are in this forum and around other forums even a flux capacitor machine I saw on another website an actual device costs 200 dollars and up as well things are too expensive nowadays it costs too much for food too!
Several months ago I got the crazy idea to search for "time machine" on ebay and found the same listing that you linked to. :p I don't know if it's real or not either. However, I may plan to save up for an HDR from Steven Gibbs, but one thing I want to know is how would one "tell" the HDR what date in the past or future they want to go to. Like, say you want to go to June 1962. How will the HDR know?

TimeTravel_00

I will build us a time machine. I need some special parts from CERN. The internal schematics for the machine are on a separate forum topic.

vodkafan

Hi everyone I just saw a time travel machine on ebay I believe that after I earn some paypal money I am going to buy one it isn't the hdr or a device it is a magick time travel machine here is the link: Basic Time Machine Wicca Pagan Time Travel Device | eBay some people will say it is fake while others will believe it is real believe whatever you may believe I am still going to buy it I don't know if I am going to buy the basic version or the magical version of the machine I will decide later on let me know what you think the magical version costs more than the basic version though and the basic and magical versions are the same looking too of the picture or screenshot on ebay!

The magic version has magic dust sprinkled on it ;)

TimeTravel_00

Interesting, how do you propose to get bits from CERN?
According to future John Titor, I am going to go to work for General Electric relatively soon, or someone close to me is. That is the only company large enough with the power and resources to fund this kind of black ops project. It would not surprise me if it was actually a joint venture involving LockheedMartin or NorthropGrumman as well. The discovery of the gravitational sinusoid effect was an accident. The original project begins as a gravitational propulsion system, think "flying car". Damnedest thing happens when you put 2 black holes together.........NASA may also have some interest in the C308 model for space travel applications.