Time Machine

TimeTravel_00

Th
Actually I want to use Dr Ron Mallets laser tunneling prototype as the basis for the VGL system in the machine. But good work on your research.

OK. But Dr Mallets earlier work has all been abandoned and as of 2012 he was still dependent on discovering a Unified Field Theory ( which Einstein never found) to underpin his ideas. So no working technology there. Do you know Dr Mallet? How will you be able to use his prototype? Where is your funding?
The VGL system uses lasers to measure gravity, Ron mallets research is the basis for the prototype. GE receives government and DOD contracts for various R&D projects. I have not met Dr Mallet yet.

bowtiesarecool

the one thing about time travel is you never have to worry about where you end up in the era or timeline

What do you mean by you never have to worry about it? And can you pick the year/month you want?

but as you say it is one way trip and not two way trip so if you pick your destination or location you end up there and stuck there no turning back

No one ever talks about that. What if you actually only want to go somewhere (or rather somewhen) and stay there? Is there anyone who wants to do that? Although it would be nice to be able to go back and forth a few times ahead of time to prepare for your stay in advance.

as for teleportation that is another matter I won't get into or talk about

Oh, I wish you would. I've always thought time travel would be a lot more like teleporting through time rather than using a machine. I'm not saying it can not be done with a machine. I'm just saying I don't think it would necessarily be required.

the government already knows who they and what they are but they are keeping it secret in order to cover up and make the public to not panic the government already has stargates, wormholes, time machines, and other machines to do whatever they want to do in order to time travel and teleport to the past and future they even have antigravity devices or machines but it is being surpressed to the public.

I totally believe that about the government! I'd believe it anyway, regardless, but I have met and spoken to a man involved in the Montauk Project on more than one occasion and I have a sense about people when they are dishonest or "evil" or just "not right" for some reason (there always turns out to be a reason I felt this way that I find out later) and I did not get this from him. I found him to be a very genuine person, and the way he explained everything made a lot of sense. He didn't use all kinds of complicated technical terms either. Sometimes I think people do that to purposely confuse you so you'll stop looking for answers.

TimeTravel_00

You mentioned teleportation? I'm assuming that you are referring to mass transit systems such as trains and boats. Did you know that the ancients used to haul their boats onto tracked land carts, (trains), and use oxen to pull them across short land bridges instead of sailing around entire continents such as Africa. The Panama Canal and the Red Sea serve these same purposes today.

bowtiesarecool

You mentioned teleportation? I'm assuming that you are referring to mass transit systems such as trains and boats. Did you know that the ancients used to haul their boats onto tracked land carts, (trains), and use oxen to pull them across short land bridges instead of sailing around entire continents such as Africa. The Panama Canal and the Red Sea serve these same purposes today.

:rolleyes:

bowtiesarecool

Hi everyone I just saw a time travel machine on ebay I believe that after I earn some paypal money I am going to buy one it isn't the hdr or a device it is a magick time travel machine here is the link: Basic Time Machine Wicca Pagan Time Travel Device on ebay!

Isn't that the one that looks kinda like a box with gold foil?