Time Machine

TimeTravel_00

Hi everyone I just saw a time travel machine on ebay I believe that after I earn some paypal money I am going to buy one it isn't the hdr or a device it is a magick time travel machine here is the link: Basic Time Machine Wicca Pagan Time Travel Device on ebay!

Isn't that the one that looks kinda like a box with gold foil?
Kohath-02.jpg
There is only 1 golden box with a time machine inside that I am familiar with.......

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi everyone I just saw a time travel machine on ebay I believe that after I earn some paypal money I am going to buy one it isn't the hdr or a device it is a magick time travel machine here is the link: Basic Time Machine Wicca Pagan Time Travel Device on ebay!

View attachment 888
There is only 1 golden box with a time machine inside that I am familiar with.......

DO NOT loss your money on the E-bay gold paper box

Frog186

Hi All I just wanted to tell you all I am still going to buy the time machine once I have more paypal money but I am not going to buy the advanced version that costs 199 but the basic version which is more less expensive in money I was going to buy something else but I decided that I am going to buy this one instead well if anything happens I will let you all know for sure I will post my experiences once I buy it and so on but I don't have enough paypal to get it just yet I know what your going to say don't buy it it is a piece of crap and etc but I am willing to get it and tell of the experiences and stories I have to post later on maybe it will work and maybe it won't work but I am willing to try new things in order to see and hear the past and future and so on I know time travel is only one way but if you could do it both ways then explore other universes and timelines or eras that would be great too there are millions or billions of parallel universes out there to explore also if I get stuck somewhere then I will live in that universe or timeline if god and jesus live in another dimension then there is a way to reach them and other dimensions that coexist with our own earth nowadays aliens and ufos exist because they are us in the further future or they are time travelers but humans that evolved from our present but their past I am kind of cautioned about seeing and hearing the future because one it would be a scary event to see our own history that played out in unknown manner and two I don't want to meet my older self but meeting your younger self would be cool in the past the government already has the technology to time travel, invisibility, and teleportation I believe that they are screwing up our history as we know it while I am talking to you hitler is being shot by a cia, government agent, fbi, or even a person that works for the government in another dimension or parallel universe, einstein still lives but he is not a physicist or scientist but something other than that like working as a mechanic or doctor you get the idea the future is only in our hands and not the government I have seen and heard the past and future while sleeping or in my dreams and some is scary and some is good ufos are technoloical advanced but they are not from our past and our present but the further future where anyone can travel to anywhere that is why the aliens control them their spaceships or ufos have teleportation and time travel technology and they vanish because their ships can be invisible but the aliens can also have these technology as well where humans have encounters to them as well nothing can hurt the aliens from our present because we don't have future technology from the further future in order to kill or hurt them eventually we will have all of this technology in the further future but not just now as for time machines this is the only beginning now in our present in the further future time machines will be more advanced in order for one to time travel mentally, physically, and astrally to any time period they want to go unless the government doesn't ban you from using it and taking it away from you androids and robots will replace human work so you can use a android or robot to do your work for you because humans will hurt themselves if they do the work by themselves there will be more protests and riots in the streets more people will have to survive with their families if food and water runs out but in the further future people will understand what has happened in their past and come together if wormholes do exist then travel to the past and future from your present timeline will be established or invented you will also be able to go to other dimensions by stepping through a wormhole but sometimes it closes quickly in order for you to be stuck in that dimension or parallel universe never getting back to your past and present so is ong's hat real all I have to say is yes it is real they actually traveled to another parallel universe or dimension and saw the inhabitants of java 2 only through the egg which acted as a real time machine as for the chaos and drugs that they used it doesn't make very much sense really unless they hallucinated the whole incident which I trutly disregard you don't need to hallucinate in order to do astral, mental, and physical time travel through meditation and real machines you can do all of this stuff so does god, jesus, and satan exist they all exist but I am not really much of a person to discuss religion in general and in private to people and such more now one last subject did hitler and the nazis party make a time machine in the past yes they did in general the nazi bell was a device that did more then just time travel it has ant-gravity and levitation abilities as well and by the way the kecksburg ufo was actually the nazi bell that landed so it traveled from the past and into the present but the government recovered it and the public was announced not to talk about it in the present in order to not get hurt or use panic among the people of the present as for the strange symbols on the device their is not much to tell you about that maybe the nazis or hitler wanted the device to travel to the present from their past and cause panic or the government wanted to keep it a secret or hidden for so many years in order to keep everyone not to panic about it in general one thing is for sure the government kept it private for so many years in order for others to use it and nowdays they are still using it for hidden and private matters in order to change our history as we know it the philadelphia and monatuk event really happened as well it wasn't a myth or fake it really happened but I don't have much time to talk about that in general because it already happened thanks to all of the projects or experiments they lead us to new discoveries time travel, teleportation, invisibility, levitation, and etc only they all happened everything was made for sure through technology everything is possible unless it is banned or illegal which it is not.

TimeTravel_00

Frog, if it is time travel you seek, simply wait until CERN is back up to full power in 2015. Once they are able to bottle the micro singularities that they will tear in our universe, we will be able to use them to manipulate gravity, space, and ultimately, time. The physics behind time travel are not magic, but purely science.

Frog186

Hi time travel I just wanted to say to you thanks for the offer but everything isn't just science magick is a religion as well many people use magick in order to attain their wishes or desires or to fulfill something that is good and evil in my dreams or while I am sleeping I can astral travel to the future and past I have seen and heard everything that deals with the normal and paranormal I have had a past life as a young girl from the 19th century or middle ages don't laugh at me about why I was a young girl but when I am doing a trip to the future and past it seems so real like your really there experiencing everything like a vr or virtual reality simulation magick and science are different don't get me wrong but I choose what I want to choose even though we are both different in theories and ideas to tell you the truth when I was living in the country I borrowed one hdr from a friend but never used for the first time because I was young and didn't understand what it was and what it did this happened in the 90's and my friend gave me alot of stuff in a big box including the hyperdimensional resonator as well what he gave to me in the box would of blown your mind I had a parallel photo or pic of a parallel universe the cars were different and I saw an airport which was different too the planes had a different smybol on the back of the planes he gave me a hybrid doll that looked like an alien child, a flag from another dimension or parallel universe you get the idea and all of this was in the big box Cern has already been established they already have time travel, teleportation, antigravity, levitation, and etc so for me I am in another parallel universe or timeline of this earth I have already have two items that make me time travel mentally, astrally, and sometimes physical but it is harder to achieve need more practice on that one I do not have the hdr anymore I had to give it back to my friend for fifteen dollars back in the 90's which was a high price back then if you want more information you can email me I will not discuss it to you online I just fear others in this forum will start to ask me questions and I can't do that at all well I will talk with you later on!

jackkodell12

Hello Friends,
Time travel could hypothetically involve moving backward in time to a moment earlier than the starting point, or forward to the future of that point without the need for the traveler to experience the intervening period (at least not at the normal rate). Any technological device – whether fictional, hypothetical or actual – that would be used to achieve time travel is commonly known as a time machine.

Attachments

• upload_2013-8-23_12-20-46.png
    upload_2013-8-23_12-20-46.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 6
  • upload_2013-8-23_12-21-59.png
    upload_2013-8-23_12-21-59.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2013-8-23_12-22-13.png
    upload_2013-8-23_12-22-13.png
    989 bytes · Views: 4

tomrat

Hi All I just wanted to tell you all I am still going to buy the time machine once I have more paypal money but I am not going to buy the advanced version that costs 199 but the basic version which is more less expensive in money I was going to buy something else but I decided that I am going to buy this one instead well if anything happens I will let you all know for sure I will post my experiences once I buy it and so on but I don't have enough paypal to get it just yet I know what your going to say don't buy it it is a piece of crap and etc but I am willing to get it and tell of the experiences and stories I have to post later on maybe it will work and maybe it won't work but I am willing to try new things in order to see and hear the past and future and so on I know time travel is only one way but if you could do it both ways then explore other universes and timelines or eras that would be great too there are millions or billions of parallel universes out there to explore also if I get stuck somewhere then I will live in that universe or timeline if god and jesus live in another dimension then there is a way to reach them and other dimensions that coexist with our own earth nowadays aliens and ufos exist because they are us in the further future or they are time travelers but humans that evolved from our present but their past I am kind of cautioned about seeing and hearing the future because one it would be a scary event to see our own history that played out in unknown manner and two I don't want to meet my older self but meeting your younger self would be cool in the past the government already has the technology to time travel, invisibility, and teleportation I believe that they are screwing up our history as we know it while I am talking to you hitler is being shot by a cia, government agent, fbi, or even a person that works for the government in another dimension or parallel universe, einstein still lives but he is not a physicist or scientist but something other than that like working as a mechanic or doctor you get the idea the future is only in our hands and not the government I have seen and heard the past and future while sleeping or in my dreams and some is scary and some is good ufos are technoloical advanced but they are not from our past and our present but the further future where anyone can travel to anywhere that is why the aliens control them their spaceships or ufos have teleportation and time travel technology and they vanish because their ships can be invisible but the aliens can also have these technology as well where humans have encounters to them as well nothing can hurt the aliens from our present because we don't have future technology from the further future in order to kill or hurt them eventually we will have all of this technology in the further future but not just now as for time machines this is the only beginning now in our present in the further future time machines will be more advanced in order for one to time travel mentally, physically, and astrally to any time period they want to go unless the government doesn't ban you from using it and taking it away from you androids and robots will replace human work so you can use a android or robot to do your work for you because humans will hurt themselves if they do the work by themselves there will be more protests and riots in the streets more people will have to survive with their families if food and water runs out but in the further future people will understand what has happened in their past and come together if wormholes do exist then travel to the past and future from your present timeline will be established or invented you will also be able to go to other dimensions by stepping through a wormhole but sometimes it closes quickly in order for you to be stuck in that dimension or parallel universe never getting back to your past and present so is ong's hat real all I have to say is yes it is real they actually traveled to another parallel universe or dimension and saw the inhabitants of java 2 only through the egg which acted as a real time machine as for the chaos and drugs that they used it doesn't make very much sense really unless they hallucinated the whole incident which I trutly disregard you don't need to hallucinate in order to do astral, mental, and physical time travel through meditation and real machines you can do all of this stuff so does god, jesus, and satan exist they all exist but I am not really much of a person to discuss religion in general and in private to people and such more now one last subject did hitler and the nazis party make a time machine in the past yes they did in general the nazi bell was a device that did more then just time travel it has ant-gravity and levitation abilities as well and by the way the kecksburg ufo was actually the nazi bell that landed so it traveled from the past and into the present but the government recovered it and the public was announced not to talk about it in the present in order to not get hurt or use panic among the people of the present as for the strange symbols on the device their is not much to tell you about that maybe the nazis or hitler wanted the device to travel to the present from their past and cause panic or the government wanted to keep it a secret or hidden for so many years in order to keep everyone not to panic about it in general one thing is for sure the government kept it private for so many years in order for others to use it and nowdays they are still using it for hidden and private matters in order to change our history as we know it the philadelphia and monatuk event really happened as well it wasn't a myth or fake it really happened but I don't have much time to talk about that in general because it already happened thanks to all of the projects or experiments they lead us to new discoveries time travel, teleportation, invisibility, levitation, and etc only they all happened everything was made for sure through technology everything is possible unless it is banned or illegal which it is not.

:confused::eek:o_0all those letters wobbling in my sight ...ufff ...dude plz i would love to read your stuff....but it just makes me dizzyo_0:eek::confused:
i dont like puntuation in my posts either but pressing enter once in a while isnt a bad idea...just not readable
:sick:...have to vomit now...i feel like just getting out of a roller coaster

totusvoloestmei

View attachment 888

What is that a picture of? The Ark of the Covenant? First I've heard of it being a time machine. Tell us more.
I wasn't even aware it was gold.