Time Shift

Frog186

Time Shift

Rob Hackimer
Hi once again I will tell you all about it if you email me at that email address I gave you I can not talk about it on this forum since it is private! thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
I can't post the information for the group or organization online because I said it was private and if you want to know about it just email me if you don't have an email address then get hotmail or lycos as your email provider and if you want to learn about my group or organization then email me just once and I will give the information! thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to say here is one experience I had so far:

last night I was in my room and I used my watch and I turned the knob backwards and I had it on for 5 mins and then I took it off and put it away then I went outside in the front yard and the light was on and I felt dizzy for awhile or a few seconds or mins then I went back inside and watched a tv show!

well let me know what you all think or believe about my experience I had up above ^!

Frog186

Time Shift

Starlord
Hi once again I just wanted to say no I was just standing there without holding my breath and I believe the watch made me feel dizzy also another thing happened it felt like I was inside some sort of vortex or wormhole but it was invisible I couldn't see it as well! well you can believe whatever you want to believe but this experience really happened to me last night!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi I just wanted to say there are alot of timelines and dimensions out there but you never can tell which one is the real one and which one is the fake one you never know which one you will end up in or land in it is a hard explaination you as a human can't imagine which timeline or dimension you will come upon it is like an actual guess many people know that parallel universes or timelines exist what your scientists don't know is that in other universes it can be evil or good also the government on the other side can be evil or good too this is all I will say for now well talk with you all later!

StarLord

Time Shift

Frog,

I like you. You strike me as a very nice, honest person. I have to tell you that I am worried. Is there any possible way that you could do this traveling with someone that can watch your back and help protect you in case it gets hairy??

If I knew that you were being watched over, then I would'nt worry so much and I could relax. I only worry about the folks I care for. OK??

Frog186

Time Shift

StarLord
Hi Star I appreciate your advice don't worry about me I am watching my own back just to let you know when I do time travel or time shifting/time phasing it isn't hurting anything but I can never tell because one some do and some don't coexist with this real place and everything is different once you enter into another timeline or universe also I tell experiences as they happen I am no lier or dishonest person it does occur my next goal is learning how to control what is happening the reason is I can't not meet in person because of privacy issues and so much more and I am busy most of the time too but I heard an audio of an interview with al bielek and he said that people experience time shifts and other timelines without people even knowing what is happening as I heard him say this I can understand what he was talking about to make it short here he means that most people can understand parallel universes or timelines and parallel realities and they can happen anytime but people nowadays don't understand the true value of time travel unless your a expert or pro at it but see teleportation on the hand has been around for a very long time some people can do it and some people can't do it I am talking about masters in tibet or masters in meditation well this all I can say for now but you get the idea I hope and remember I am fine for now if anything goes wrong I will let you know and I will continue to post here but thanks for listening and replying back to me though you sound like a cool person too!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to tell you all I ordered some stuff from sona (scientists of new atlantis) it is some time travel stuff when it comes I got to read it before I do anything else also I will do more testing with my remote control and watch tonight the watch has been successful while the remote hasn't maybe I am doing something wrong with the remote control device but I have had one incident with the watch so far it works for sure here is a short summary of my experience I have had a headache or dizziness and been in a wormhole or vortex which I couldn't see well I have to go now so this is good for now I will update as soon as something major happens talk with you all later!