Time Shift

bowtiesarecool

The link you posted isn't there anymore. The site domain says it's for sale and it's not in English but appears to be something about pasta recipes and such. That's why I'm asking about the watch 'cause I couldn't find any info on it.

Shapeshifter

Time Shift

Everyone
Yes I am the one with the time travel watch and I used of been on anomalies but not anymore I don't post messages or go there anymore because too many people are skeptics on that forum and that is why I left because skeptics deny the truth and believers accept the truth I am a firm believer in time travel and other related subjects you all can believe what you want too but it has worked for me I don't know if it will work for other people just try it and find out for yourselves I am not here to judge you all as skeptics and believers I am just a person who believes that it will come true and those are my beliefs also I am here to share experiences, give advice, and ask questions like everyone else is doing I do not judge and not make fun of anybody if you want to try the watch then go to their website if not then the decision is up to you to decide!

What's a time travel watch?

Yes, I would like to know too! :)

bowtiesarecool

I found a couple of things but I don't know if either of them are what Frog is talking about.

On Instructables, there is someone saying that you can build a time machine from a wristwatch and a certain type of crystals. They said they could travel a few hours or so or maybe 24-72 hours. I forget exactly. Someone mentioned to them that if you used something called "Diaphan's Principle", you could probably do it for longer. I looked this up and could find no information. Anybody know what Diaphan's Principle is?

And I also found some photos of a box that appears to be from something called a "time travel watch", but it wasn't clear whether this was a real or altered photo and whether this was from something like what frog is referring to, or a replica or toy of some sort.

So I guess we have to await Frog's reply to find out about the watch.

Frog186

Hi All I just wanted to tell you about the time travel watch when I was a teenager living in the country I bought a watch called kooltime time machine watch it was a watch that had two knobs one on top of the watch and one on the bottom of the watch and then it had the time in the middle of the watch protected by glass and not plastic you could wear it on your arm of rubber or plastic and you could adjust the settings around your arm I had several experiences while using it but later on it broke
time_machine.jpg
and now I don't have it anymore because I had to move away from the country and into the city but you see in the picture above I had the red one the round one I am thinking about buying it again when I have some money it might not help you but it helped me in the past so now I am a believer in time travel and etc. tell me what you think about it it costs more expensive today then it did when I bought it well I have to go now I will talk with you all later on!

mia

Hi All I just wanted to tell you about the time travel watch when I was a teenager living in the country I bought a watch called kooltime time machine watch it was a watch that had two knobs one on top of the watch and one on the bottom of the watch and then it had the time in the middle of the watch protected by glass and not plastic you could wear it on your arm of rubber or plastic and you could adjust the settings around your arm I had several experiences while using it but later on it broke
time_machine.jpg
and now I don't have it anymore because I had to move away from the country and into the city but you see in the picture above I had the red one the round one I am thinking about buying it again when I have some money it might not help you but it helped me in the past so now I am a believer in time travel and etc. tell me what you think about it it costs more expensive today then it did when I bought it well I have to go now I will talk with you all later on!

I see you have experience travel to the past with this watch?

Frog186

Hi Mia I just wanted to say not past time travel but slower or faster time going by and also my soul or spirit was lifted up into a wormhole or blackhole I have had other experiences too but I can't remember the other ones because it was a long time ago back in the higher 90's I am not talking about the weather but when the year was I also remember a green ice cream truck going down my street and then it was kind of odd because I saw it at my neighbor's yard but I never saw the person or whatever getting out of the truck then it left my neighbor's house but the weird thing is I never saw a ice cream truck on my street driving down my street before it doesn't happen usually or all of the time it could of been a small time shift or a wrap from using the kooltime time machine watch like shifting from one place to another place or warping to one place to another only for a certain amount of time then coming back to your present time you know the physics in a book or history well well that's about it for now.

sorry for my run on sentence I usually write on the forums this way and that's how I write while in blogs and forums and so much more!

bowtiesarecool

Frog,
I've seen you talk about this on some other threads. From what I recall you said you achieved OBEs with this watch, yes? So you're talking about astral travel and not physical, is that correct?

P.S. That ice cream truck sounds more like a teleport. Then again, there's nothing to say it couldn't have teleported through time, I guess.

An ice cream truck time machine, lol, that would be cool. I like it better than a police box. :)

bowtiesarecool

Hi All I just wanted to tell you about the time travel watch when I was a teenager living in the country I bought a watch called kooltime time machine watch it was a watch that had two knobs one on top of the watch and one on the bottom of the watch and then it had the time in the middle of the watch protected by glass and not plastic you could wear it on your arm of rubber or plastic and you could adjust the settings around your arm I had several experiences while usi
time_machine.jpg

Post links to website so we can see! And how expensive is it?

Frog186

Hi bowtiesarecool I just wanted to say you can find all of the watches here Newcom Distributors Limited -Eton Watches- Distributor for cheap Eton, kooltime & ODM Watches at Wood Green London UK let me know if the link works when I was a teenager it was 9.95 but they want 34.25 for one of them at this website above when I was using the watch it was physical and not astral travel or obe because those two subjects didn't exist at my time I mean on earth I didn't understand anything about it until after using the watch also I didn't get to use the hdr hyperdimensional resonator I borrowed from a friend as well I was scared something would happen if I used the hdr for the very first time so I had to mail it back to my friend for fifteen dollars a lot back in the 80's or 90's I never used the machine but now I understand it completely as an adult my younger brother used the hdr but he got shocked by it and there you have it my whole history of my life and what happened! well I have to go now I will talk with you later on thanks for listening and chatting with me!