1. Dismiss Notice

Time to Build It

Discussion in 'Time Travel Discussion' started by DoctorZ, Jan 9, 2017.

1. DoctorZ

DoctorZ THinkharder is my alternate internet name

Daily vlog, welll monthly now, i will do my best to get back to it

Opmmur likes this.
  2. DoctorZ

I am low on material nowaday with the workload that is coming to me via my small operation, ( thank god) i have started a new job two week ago, and i would really rather do this project on my own than having to work for others, i am really tired of doing this, i want this project to come to fruition soon, september is a few months away , we have less than 3 years left before the big event, so lets hope some $ will come my way via either the lotto, gofundme or someone rich with money to waste, cheers everyone and lets keep the informations coming

3. DoctorZ

Update: i have printed the gibbs philadelphia experiment plans and will see what i can mustered with it, for now i am quite busy with a tons of work for my little company and the new job keeping me quite busy, money is coming in okay, i am not complaining, i do wish i could do this full time, compare to have to work for someone else, maybe one day, cheers
    please do promote my gofundme page project, i am about to make one for time travel,
    https://www.gofundme.com/commitedstartup
    my youtube channel Think Harder
    cheers and many thanks
    Sincerely
    Francois

4. DoctorZ

daily update

Opmmur likes this.
  5. KeyHolder777

KeyHolder777 Senior Member

Mister Times so did you ever get your group or have you confessed to being another fraud. I debunked you awhile ago. I caught on before you posted.

6. DoctorZ

Like usual , summer is busy time for me, and now i am on my last week of vacations, wish it woud last for a lot longer, but i need $$$ as much as the next guy , so next is back to work and no progress done, last i heard my financier might not make it, as he is very ill and cant run anything at the moment
    Think Harder
    i dont have fund to do any project for now, or anytime soon, i have a crap load of things to pay, so i hope the huge ass video documentary i made with the help of my friends and gofundme campaign will pay off, i really want to focus full time on this , and stop doing the average shit and move on finally with this almost impossible task
    i would ask for more wish me luck , but so far nothing as turn out, all i can consider myself lucky enough is to have a decent job
    Sincerely
    Doctor Z
    ever feel generous enough
    donate via my paypal
    paypal :jeanfrancoisgagnon74@yahoo.ca
    gofundme :https://www.gofundme.com/commitedstartup

Opmmur likes this.
  7. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Junior Member

You're not being rude at all, you're just right

8. MetaMatrix

MetaMatrix The Man of Esoteric Knowledge

How does it work?

9. DoctorZ

I am not a religious man i am a man of logic and common sense, when i was ask to do my Project more than 14 years ago i refuse, but it was push down my throat and the man in charge flattered my ego to do so, my main quality that he saa in me was, leadership and ability to solve problem and after all this time i know how to and how to make it so , but apparently disclaimer and naysayer dont believe me, i dont care i am not a god i dont need faith from any followers, what i need is the opportunity to proove myself, and show the world the truth about time travel and why it has been hidden from us for more than 71 years

Kaheldar likes this.
  10. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Why not go back to your original experiment when you went back in time for a few seconds??
    You could work out how to modify it so that you can stay in the past longer and safer..