TIME TRAVEL IDEA, IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT! Can ideas from several different devices be combined into one?

Art

And the disclosed jt machine, for informations . Let work !

Attachments

• paintastic20220321_180210.png
    paintastic20220321_180210.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 2

james

If you first identify the most famous and obvious successful time experiments then incorporate these common principals into your unit, one would have the best chance of success. My list of successful time experiments is small:

1. Project Rainbow a.k.a. The Philadelphia Experiment (Utilizing a torsion field in the form of a rotating magnetic field around the ship).

2. The Montauk Project (an alleged time displacement device born from The Philadelphia Experiment above utilizing a torsion field in the form of a rotating electromagnetic field created by the radar antenna atop the structure).

3. The Hutchison Effect by my fellow Canadian John Hutchison who allegedly used military surplus radar equipment to effect a torsion field much like a small scale Montauk Project that produced both a gravitational component as well as a time displacement component.

Both the Hutchison Effect and the Philadelphia Experiment displayed the same time displacement effect when two timefields intersect causing physical objects belonging to each timefield to meld when the two artificial timefields collapse.
Time and gravity as shown in the Hutchison Effect have a close relationship like electricity and magnetism do.

So, from these three obvious successful experiments we should be able to determine the apparatus needed to produce both time and gravity fields.

Can you add to this list of known successful timefield experiments?

TimeFlipper

If you first identify the most famous and obvious successful time experiments then incorporate these common principals into your unit, one would have the best chance of success. My list of successful time experiments is small:

1. Project Rainbow a.k.a. The Philadelphia Experiment (Utilizing a torsion field in the form of a rotating magnetic field around the ship).

2. The Montauk Project (an alleged time displacement device born from The Philadelphia Experiment above utilizing a torsion field in the form of a rotating electromagnetic field created by the radar antenna atop the structure).

3. The Hutchison Effect by my fellow Canadian John Hutchison who allegedly used military surplus radar equipment to effect a torsion field much like a small scale Montauk Project that produced both a gravitational component as well as a time displacement component.

Both the Hutchison Effect and the Philadelphia Experiment displayed the same time displacement effect when two timefields intersect causing physical objects belonging to each timefield to meld when the two artificial timefields collapse.
Time and gravity as shown in the Hutchison Effect have a close relationship like electricity and magnetism do.

So, from these three obvious successful experiments we should be able to determine the apparatus needed to produce both time and gravity fields.

Can you add to this list of known successful timefield experiments?
From where did you get the information on number 1 and number 2 on your list? :)

Art

The scalar wave can be made with a correled 90 degrees dephased signal. With 90 degres antenna This generate a torsion field is like a spring in the ether, and have been discovered by nicolas tesla

Attachments

• paintastic20220321_175042.png
    paintastic20220321_175042.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 0

Art

So terribles moments in history, the americans are hating over the world. In my country lot of peoples hates americans. The war is declared, so i am confuse about this situation. Love is all, montauk project have show that human can influançe a magnetic field with solid thinking. Why not use this machine to make love over the world ?

TimeFlipper

From books "the montauk project". I have read all of this, not you ?
With due respect to you, i was firstly asking James for the information..

However you can quote me the page numbers in the Montauk Project Book that refer to numbers 1 and 2 on James list, as you and i both possess a copy of The Montauk Project...Let me have those Montauk Project page numbers as soon as possible please, when convenient to you of course :)

Art

And james have not understand ...
The radar SAGE do not display a rotative magnetic field : it is the montauk antenna in the center of the underground base that display that. The sage radar can just display dephased signal. Many pages in the book display that at the end, when the antenna is build, and that was terrible for montauk peoples, amityville is a concequence of this project ( sames dates). The radar didn't display torsion field but Throught form from psychopath medium. :(

I release one more the schematic :
On zéro to 10 giga hertz SINUS generator
ONE DEPHASER 90' of the sinus signal
Two helmozz coils
One pompe with liquide hélium for freezing the coil and make it supraconductor this make a vortex of etheric, antimmater,space fuel etc...
And two hight voltage generator with two Electric arcs inside the helmozz coil in à Tiny lamp with two électrodes (×2)
The helmozz coil are 90 degrés déphased

And That all
But yes modulated orgone can help to avoid problems :
One orgone generator with one tube with broken glass capacitor , the tubes conduct to the sweet case.
John titor didn't have orgone and have somes problème.

The sinus must be amplified with free energy coil. See ufoschematic to get an idea of what is cold fusion ( it is your radiant coil with mosfetts and a source if hight frequency. The source can be the sinus and the rectification can be avoid to plug the helmozz coil

The most difficult is the freezing system. Personnaly i don t have liquid helium. But with cold fusion, maybe this can be avoid :

+30 volts
Radiant coil and helmozz coil
3--‐------------) direction of electrons
3---||----------) capacitor .1uf
Sinus ( K) and transistor mosfett
Earth
Just stop. Time travel will never happen. Unless your Marshall Barnes.