time travel is nothing to mess with!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If I was to speculate on members of this forum that are very deeply researching Time Travel and not the ones that have a desire to change things in their past. Are most likely casualties of previous Time Travel experiments that gone seriously wrong.

My whole interest in Time Travel came about because of a suicide attempt. I aborted my suicide because someone gave me a reason to keep on living. But the someone that did it has never revealed themselves to me. And the only person with the specific knowledge to pull it off would have been me. Of course if it was me, then I would have needed a time machine to do it. So that is why I have spent a lot of time researching how to make a time machine. But I don't want to change my past. I want to make sure my past happens the way it did. So I wouldn't call myself a casualty. More likely the result of a successful time travel experiment. Which makes me a paradox. But I still don't have a time machine. Of course I used logic and reason to come up with my explanation. What if it wasn't done that way? I'm not someone that can just go out and use a belief to explain something away. I need facts. So my logical explanation is in fact just an unsubstantiated belief. But I do have a lot of paranormal experiences in my life that also defy explanation. It would be nice to tie it all together. I just have to be careful in the way I use the facts.

Japrim

If I was to speculate on members of this forum that are very deeply researching Time Travel and not the ones that have a desire to change things in their past. Are most likely casualties of previous Time Travel experiments that gone seriously wrong.

My whole interest in Time Travel came about because of a suicide attempt. I aborted my suicide because someone gave me a reason to keep on living. But the someone that did it has never revealed themselves to me. And the only person with the specific knowledge to pull it off would have been me. Of course if it was me, then I would have needed a time machine to do it. So that is why I have spent a lot of time researching how to make a time machine. But I don't want to change my past. I want to make sure my past happens the way it did. So I wouldn't call myself a casualty. More likely the result of a successful time travel experiment. Which makes me a paradox. But I still don't have a time machine. Of course I used logic and reason to come up with my explanation. What if it wasn't done that way? I'm not someone that can just go out and use a belief to explain something away. I need facts. So my logical explanation is in fact just an unsubstantiated belief. But I do have a lot of paranormal experiences in my life that also defy explanation. It would be nice to tie it all together. I just have to be careful in the way I use the facts.

I am not sure I can relate to anyone any better than according to what ^^^that^^^ says, ...only I suspect I am seeing something more expansive.

brian jj

Did this person come up to you out of the blue?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Have heard about warren York's time travel experiment?Here is link

Warren York's Time Travel Anomaly

I do not understand the video, it is to short on information about why he is doing the experiment in the first place.
Look at it again and see what you can learn from it.

I revisited the video: I see no Time Travel or any thing also. What do you see that I do not see in the video??? Also why is the man on top of the light pole???

TimeFlipper

Have heard about warren York's time travel experiment?Here is link

Warren York's Time Travel Anomaly

I do not understand the video, it is to short on information about why he is doing the experiment in the first place.
Look at it again and see what you can learn from it.
Im with you on this one Prof no details of what they were doing, just a sine wave increasing and decreasing and a light moving a bit..
Plus what is the guy doing up that telegraph pole, saying case of the missing electricity? :confused:

TimeFlipper

If you dont want to change your past, is there something or someone other than yourself trying to change your past? :confused:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Did this person come up to you out of the blue?

Nope. It was someone behind the scenes that had tricked me into believing an old girlfriend was contacting me. And then coincidentally at the same time a letter in my mailbox stating some stock I had sold had gone through. And I would be receiving a check by the end of the week. I hadn't sold any stock. So obviously it was a mistake. Not my fault if it's not my mistake. But I never got the money either. So at that particular time in my life, someone gave me reasons to hang around a little longer. It worked. But who did it? I'm the only one with those specific details that could do it. And it wasn't me. Some would say it was Gods work. I'm not a believer. Why would God take an interest in a non believer? Basically any explanation I could choose would require me to believe in something without proof. Sorry. I want the real facts. Who did it? And how did they do it? Beliefs are just like theories. A dime a dozen.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

If you dont want to change your past, is there something or someone other than yourself trying to change your past? :confused:

It does appear that someone altered the course of events that were about to unfold. Something is going on behind the scenes that is hidden from view. The time travel explanation is also just a possible belief. I don't know the answer.