Time Travel Movies: Good or bad, post them here!

Samstwitch

From Time to Time...a great TT movie now Streaming on Netflix! Starring Maggie Smith and Hugh Bonneville (Downton Abbey), and more British Stars.

HDRKID

I want to create a list of my top ten favorite Christian Time Travel movies.

At the top of my list is TIME CHANGER.

HDRKID

Speaking of paris... Here is Alphaville. Time travel to an alternate timeline where 60's paris is ruled by an evil supercomputer Alpha 60 that controls the brains of all its citizens and eliminates all independent thought, through mind control. This came out in 1965 before 2001 and HAL 9000. A secret agent, Lemmy Cation from another galaxy is sent in to destroy the malevolent mainframe and give humanity its true purpose.

Maybe not time travel in the traditional sense. However, there is a sense of mystery in it all. This was one of the first movies about the dangers of artificial intelligence, evil computers taking over and dumbing down humanity into mindless drones with no technological progress. Alpha 60, the supercomputer monitors all telephone calls and even people's thoughts to search for subversives. Also, it deals with HATE SPEECH and certain words are illegal to use. It is way ahead of its time in more ways an one.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I thought Time Traveler's Wife was a nice chick flick and the main male character was cute ;) From a science stand point, um, science? Where's the science? LOL

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I thought Time Traveler's Wife was a nice chick flick and the main male character was cute ;) From a science stand point, um, science? Where's the science? LOL
The lady is cute, if I remember correctly. This is strictly from a male scientific point of view!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The lady is cute, if I remember correctly. This is strictly from a male scientific point of view!

Yeah, but I'm not into ladies. I may talk science, but I'm 100% female. Mix time travel and romance and you've got something hot, definitely. :) :) :) I'll post his pic in the hot man thread. LOL