TIME TRAVEL QUESTION

hal_keno

-the past should not be changed-

or are there some instances when the past should be changed?

will it all be worth it in the end?

would you go back in time to save the DODO bird from extinction?

"it has to be the way it turns out..."

what do you think?

hal_keno

-the past should not be changed-

or are there some instances when the past should be changed?

will it all be worth it in the end?

would you go back in time to save the DODO bird from extinction?

what do you think?

my personal view is that the past should NOT be changed
the past should be left alone

but i seem to be stuck on this

here is the next message

-the melodic key-
you can raise the vibration of the people to counter the red light

sorry but red tape doesn't work-just a movie

it is coming

-will be searching for the next meeting location-
standby

TimeFlipper

Red tape is a term used for excessive bureaucracy or adherence to rules and formalities, especially in public business, exactly like the EU :LOL:
I enjoyed the resonance experiment video clip and im definitely gonna watch that spooky movie Pulse (y)..
Thanks for the postings, i hope you will show us more :)..

Dont forget members you can use the free frequency generator on the internet, google, Online Tone Generator..it even has binaural beats plus many other configurations (y)

Last edited:

Dr Zaius

99.9 percent of all animals who have lived on this planet are now extinct. Will we be on that list one day? My guess is probably, perhaps due to our own foolishness but then again, most of the previous creatures were finished in a cataclysmic event of some kind. We are unique tool using primates who are just beginning to understand our symbiotic relationship with the ecosystem. My thought is that it would be better to find a way to prevent current extinctions rather than saving the poor Dodo. This strategy might have the benefit of prolonging our own brief time here as well.

Harte

99.9 percent of all animals who have lived on this planet are now extinct. Will we be on that list one day? My guess is probably...
Not probably, absolutely.
It is the fate of EVERY species to go extinct - eventually.
I think the main reason it became extinct was because it tasted awful...I was going to say because it tasted fowl, but i changed my mind :D
I hear the opposite - they were tasty and easy to catch.

Harte

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I doubt God would allow humans, dogs, cats, and good aliens to go extinct. All of those races I mentioned are generally good ones. So I don't think 100% of all species eventually go extinct. Just my opinion, though.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The first time and the last time, I saw a dodo bird was about 60 years ago in the Smithsonian Institute Washington DC, the bird had been extinct at that point for many years. I would assume the display is still there and I remember the bird stood about 4 feet high.

Harte, why you would you make such a crazy comment about eating a dodo bird more than likely the last one on earth. (n):(

Japrim

what do you think?

If it turns out that humans discover and/or invent time travel, then it is arguably meant to be that humans have the responsibility of managing god-like power. The question becomes of what to do with it.

What to do with it should be positive, of some kind of benefit, and in accordance with ethical standards/parameters. You cannot go wrong by doing right, as righteous action begets righteous action. When applied to altering the time line, the cause/effect should generate positive outcomes.

Save the dodo? Maybe. Will it have a positive effect on the world, or at least something? Is it violating anyone or thing? What are the odds of a cause/effect unintended consequence mishap?