TIME TRAVEL / TELEPORTATION Caught on Tape

Dr Zaius

I
I would ask why the young man appears to dissolve into the other world. In my experience, people usuall disappear into doors a bit at a time. If something dissolves,like a cube of sugar in water, it would be extremely difficult to reassemble it back into its former state.
I think you have been watching movies like The Time Shifters, in which doors open to alternate universes ;) :D
I doubt if time-travel could only be considered as breaking up our bodies into molecules and then reassembling them in another dimension :eek:
The Einstein Rosen Bridge is probably the best way where you open a vortex that leads to an alternate universe..Like in the movie Deja Vu :LOL:
I understand your reference to movies, however, I don't see any physical evidence of anyone being able to enter a doorway,even ones to other worlds, in this manner without having to be reassembled. Maybe the creator of the video has been watching too much Star Trek :)

Last edited:

rishivashista13

The first guy and the third guy running are the same person..
In the first video clip the guy is wearing a jumper with a hood attached to it..However they are wearing the same shoes with white soles and white heels and both of them run in the same manner..:cool:

The picture of the iPhone is intriguing and when you start to see it closer up, on the top of it is something that looks very much like a small fractal "cross-time" antenna..:eek:
Yes , this video is only for fun . No reality

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk