TIME TRAVEL / TELEPORTATION Caught on Tape

ApexTV

This video of a man supposedly teleporting or time traveling in a park claims to be genuine paranormal footage. The video shows a man in a hoodie who begins to run and disappears into thin air. There have been many theories as to what the video shows. Some claim the video shows real instance in which teleportation has been caught on tape. Many people suggest the video shows a time traveler caught on tape. The video itself was caught by a CCTV security camera in an unknown location. What do you think? Is this a real case of time travel or teleportation caught on tape?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A very GOOD find. Keep posting :):):)

TimeFlipper

The first guy and the third guy running are the same person..
In the first video clip the guy is wearing a jumper with a hood attached to it..However they are wearing the same shoes with white soles and white heels and both of them run in the same manner..:cool:

The picture of the iPhone is intriguing and when you start to see it closer up, on the top of it is something that looks very much like a small fractal "cross-time" antenna..:eek:

Bullethead21

My vote is CGI.......there are several "artifacts" seen when you run it frame by frame.

The editing done on the time stamp in the 2nd video was a nice touch!

People will need to find a different way to fake/make these videos, as the technology has advanced in the fields of digital forensics to the point where these tricks will no longer work, and are easily detected.

A lot of it really depends on "how" and "when" the videos are edited/produced.........as to how hard or easy it is to detect.

TimeFlipper

My vote is CGI.......there are several "artifacts" seen when you run it frame by frame.

The editing done on the time stamp in the 2nd video was a nice touch!

People will need to find a different way to fake/make these videos, as the technology has advanced in the fields of digital forensics to the point where these tricks will no longer work, and are easily detected.

A lot of it really depends on "how" and "when" the videos are edited/produced.........as to how hard or easy it is to detect.
I dont know if you are aware, but in 2009 (50 years after the first faked moon landing), NASA sent a gobshite to the UK to try and convince us that the moon landing was real!! , he was interviewed by an excellent lady reporter who made him look like the complete idiot that he was..

When he was asked why were all the original video tapes missing, he replied half of them had been lost in the depths of some university that had held them, and then went on to say that the other half had been over-recorded on because at that time in the 1960`s video tapes were very expensive and therefore had to be re-recorded over several times!!..

The lady reporter asked him why half of the video tapes should be deposited in some University and not held by NASA??
Secondly she asked him, how come could the most fantastic achievement of mankind ever, be over-recorded on and not be preserved for posterity?? :confused:...The NASA gobshite left without saying anymore :LOL:...Im hoping i havent digressed too far, but im trying to make a case for digital recordings lol :D

Last edited:

Dr Zaius

I would ask why the young man appears to dissolve into the other world. In my experience, people usuall disappear into doors a bit at a time. Stand on the edge of a doorway and observe someone walk past you into the door. When something dissolves,like a cube of sugar in water, it would be extremely difficult to reassemble it back into its former state.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I would ask why the young man appears to dissolve into the other world. In my experience, people usuall disappear into doors a bit at a time. If something dissolves,like a cube of sugar in water, it would be extremely difficult to reassemble it back into its former state.
I think you have been watching movies like The Time Shifters, in which doors open to alternate universes ;) :D
I doubt if time-travel could only be considered as breaking up our bodies into molecules and then reassembling them in another dimension :eek:
The Einstein Rosen Bridge is probably the best way where you open a vortex that leads to an alternate universe..Like in the movie Deja Vu :LOL: