Time travel to past to fix it

tflofasho

anyone, who has the power to go to the past, please contact me, I don't care. I need help going to the past to prevent me from having bipolar erupting in my life.

I lost everything because of if and need your help to help prevent something that caused it. I have episodes that o can't get rid of and need help to fix this in the past. Please don't do this to me. Please help me... Anything.

Angelhoney

Seems like it is not possible everybody in this forum can only do astral time travel. Nobody seems to know how to physically time travel or change the past.

tflofasho

Yeah screw this place. I'm not getting what I want. People suck. I hate this crap and I hate everything. I don't deserve this garbage.

tflofasho

I have character and attitude problems. I lack way too much patience man... Major weakness I seriously keep trying to fix and work on...

tflofasho

Anyone know how to create a psychic amplifier like the montauk chair and amplify the mind to create time vortexes to enter a timeline and fix if?

Something close to that or actually star gates and getting to access them?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Angelhoney - If you're saying that it is not possible for anyone on this forum to fix the past for this poor dude, I have to disagree if that's what you're saying. I'm pretty sure Pegii changed something in her past. You may ask her if you'd like.

@tflofasho - I know it's hard living with bipolar disorder. In the meantime, I suggest you get some sort of medical help. After that, do some soul-searching, or try contacting aliens, who may be able to help you fix your problems. I kid you not: I was born with severe autism, and I want to change my past so that I'm born with Asperger's syndrome, which is considered a much milder form of autism. It is what I am diagnosed with now. I wish you good luck, and thank you for polishing up your language, by the way. :)

mariya94

I agree with Classicalfan626: changing the past and physical time travel are both possible. I believe its possible to change the past through radionics machines such as the HDR. They connect to your energy and would allow you to travel through time to any year that you like. An even stronger form of time travel are time portals. There are reports on these devices that explain how and why they would work. And since radionics machines are discussed a lot on this forum, I'd have to assume they work.

Angelhoney

I want to change the past too, to prevent myself from getting into an accident. I've been searching everywhere for someone who has done it before, but with no succes! :(