time travel trap

timecore

Because i want to make a lot of monster women for sex.And i know people would try to stop me.Here is what i was thinking.I could constantly send a signal to the past.Then when someone gets close and try to stop me.The device would stop the signal and that would send them into another timeline.Meaning they would just disappear.It is better than my mind control idea.

TimeFlipper

Because i want to make a lot of monster women for sex.And i know people would try to stop me.Here is what i was thinking.I could constantly send a signal to the past.Then when someone gets close and try to stop me.The device would stop the signal and that would send them into another timeline.Meaning they would just disappear.It is better than my mind control idea.
Dont give up your day job mate lol :LOL:

timecore

The idea for a machine i came up with.If the machine were built it would produce a very weird
effect.I do believe that a time machine could be built.Because it could do that.

timecore

Because you could see the back and front at the same time with my device. You could bend things without bending.You could use a u shaped metal peace for instance to demonstrate it.