Schematic Time Travel Unit 12/14/85

TimeFlipper

hey time flipper you haven't tested your device out yet haven't you otherwise we be getting some great news from you on your successes , anyhow if you haven't got it doing what you said it dose then what would be the missing element in the design of your delta time antennae, these days things dont get results cause of missing details and data like the Vimana which no one has ever built a model of or prototype and got it working and the details are so edited even the drawings and plans like details are crappy at best , correct
There is no missing element in the Delta Time Antenna, its a matter of discovering the correct frequencies which requires lots and lots of patience as Preston Nichols gave no indication of frequencies, other than the starting frequency of 430Mhz to work from...I dont give up easily and move onto something else Cousin Steve such as many people do when they dont have immediate success, such as your very good self perhaps? ;) :D..

I dont know why you brought up the Vimana and why nobody has ever built a model or prototype of it and got it working because details and drawings are edited and crappy....I can only think you meant a type of flying saucer that even with the correct details would be extremely complex to construct, unlike the Delta Time Antenna that relies purely on its specific geometry....Anyway Cobber, let us know if you do find all the details for building a vimana flying saucer, and if you did get it operational, keep it to yourself ;) :D..

Last edited:

Time_Travler2021

which one the hdr stm or the one above ive built some of them before but the space time modulator and hyper dimensional resonator i have still the space time modulator ive modified and still have but like always no vortex i can find to operate them over or on
Did you have to modify the HDR for Oz. I had to get a converter to change 110v to 240v.

steven chiverton

i designed a newer better electromagnet to handle our 240 vac and for extra measures i brought a 240 to 110-120 v ac convertor to , my electromagnet core is mild steel 2 inches in diameter. my hdr witness well is 21 awg wire 2 wires twisted say litz wire type same for the rubbing coil and not flat thin type but disc shaped, my electromagnet has high temperature polyamide capton tape the proper stuff for transformer and coil winding i add few layers between each layer of coper wound and the finish i used high temperature silicon rescue tape , my electromagnet design can run for hours and not get hot or overheat like some have reported with the steven Gibbs poorly designed electromagnet

Last edited:

roadaxe

I find the HDR KID is unavailable for contact to discuss his blogs or answer any questions, pretty convenient when someone has something to hide. Steven Gibbs wants to sell his HDR machines at a top price above what the machine itself is actually worth, when I contacted Gibbs about purchasing a HDR machine he expected me to pay cash up front no question, when I had questions about proof or evidence or even a demonstration to show the device can do what he claims it can do before I outlay any cash he dropped the ball wanted nothing to do with my request, like he ran 100 miles in the other direction to avoid my request. Now in the realm of the paranormal people usually have the right to be skeptical when it comes to outlaying money for a device which is meant to offer inter-dimensional travel, and outside of a few blogs I can safely say I've never to this day seen any real proof this device can work. A good salesman and inventor should have enough faith in the device they are trying to sell without doing the vanishing act when asked for a demonstration from the seller or creator, if there is a refusal to do so the product is generally a scam.

Time_Travler2021

hey time flipper you haven't tested your device out yet haven't you otherwise we be getting some great news from you on your successes , anyhow if you haven't got it doing what you said it dose then what would be the missing element in the design of your delta time antennae, these days things dont get results cause of missing details and data like the Vimana which no one has ever built a model of or prototype and got it working and the details are so edited even the drawings and plans like details are crappy at best ,

I find the HDR KID is unavailable for contact to discuss his blogs or answer any questions, pretty convenient when someone has something to hide. Steven Gibbs wants to sell his HDR machines at a top price above what the machine itself is actually worth, when I contacted Gibbs about purchasing a HDR machine he expected me to pay cash up front no question, when I had questions about proof or evidence or even a demonstration to show the device can do what he claims it can do before I outlay any cash he dropped the ball wanted nothing to do with my request, like he ran 100 miles in the other direction to avoid my request. Now in the realm of the paranormal people usually have the right to be skeptical when it comes to outlaying money for a device which is meant to offer inter-dimensional travel, and outside of a few blogs I can safely say I've never to this day seen any real proof this device can work. A good salesman and inventor should have enough faith in the device they are trying to sell without doing the vanishing act when asked for a demonstration from the seller or creator, if there is a refusal to do so the product is generally a scam.

Time_Travler2021

The only way to know is if you buy one. I can say it works, well OBE anyway

TimeFlipper

You were very wise to question Gibbs about his HDR...Ive always had thoughts about the honesty of those people who claim his HDR can transport you safely through any time into the past or the future, personally i believe they are given a "commission" from any sale they generate for an HDR, regardless of if they never work...

There are always "get out clauses that are basically excuses" involved with an HDR, for example they say you have to use it over a vortex before it works, even though no one has ever located a "real" vortex, or even created one by locating the position where a Ley Line crosses over with another Ley Line...They say you must use it on the night of a Full Moon...

Other "excuses" such as connecting a wire from it and attaching it to a transducer which HAS to be placed over a certain "Chakra" on your body...Some of them even require a curly guitar lead wrapped around your head (VERY dangerous if anything went wrong in the HDRs circuitry)..

roadaxe

You were very wise to question Gibbs about his HDR...Ive always had thoughts about the honesty of those people who claim his HDR can transport you safely through any time into the past or the future, personally i believe they are given a "commission" from any sale they generate for an HDR, regardless of if they never work...

There are always "get out clauses that are basically excuses" involved with an HDR, for example they say you have to use it over a vortex before it works, even though no one has ever located a "real" vortex, or even created one by locating the position where a Ley Line crosses over with another Ley Line...They say you must use it on the night of a Full Moon...

Other "excuses" such as connecting a wire from it and attaching it to a transducer which HAS to be placed over a certain "Chakra" on your body...Some of them even require a curly guitar lead wrapped around your head (VERY dangerous if anything went wrong in the HDRs circuitry)..
Finally someone smart I can connect with and thank you. Yes I know the vortex energy is hard to locate but not impossible, that being said there are leyline maps and vortex location maps online showing the grid around the world and vortex points but you have to travel a long way to reach them. Locally it's a bit of a search, trees with twisted trunks is a good sign then there's dowsing where the wire will spin clockwise or anticlockwise depending on if you have located positive or negative vortex energy. From what I have read it's best to avoid the negative energy as you can end up in a real bad place, but these words don't impress me without a field test.

roadaxe

I think Gibbs reluctance to prove his product actually works speaks largely for itself in terms of a lack of confidence in his own product which is not a good look to any potential customer. I'm going to delve deeper in to the rabbit hole with learning from Emery Smith, Google his page and read his bio , and he does hold discussions online but it's a paid service, he is incredibly smart, military background, remote viewing, tons of info about aliens and gov etc , he's not allowed to tell you anything per say but he will answer any of your questions you ask him.